1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look here

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 14rock, Jan 6, 2005.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Looking through hoobly and I came across something that made my jaw just drop.....well here read it for yourself......."I HAVE 9 PITBULL PUPPIES FOR SALE AND THEY ARE A MIXTURE OF A CHOW ROTTWEILER AND A GERMA SHPEHERD. THEIR ARE 6MALES 3 FEMALES AND THEY ARE VERY LOVING PUPPIES. WE CAN NO LONGER KEEP THEM AT OUR HOUSE.THEY WERE BORN ON DECEMBER 22 AND WILL BE READY IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. THEIR ARE ALOT OF BLACK AND WHITE ONES AND 2 BRINDLE PUPPIES AS WELL AS BROWN AND BLACK PUPPIES."

For one, why call them a pit, you just said they are 3 other dogs. From what Ive heard pit/chow and pit/rott mixes are very dangerous! Throw all that together and add a german shepard too and I hardly see how you could gamble on a dogs tempermant like that. At least they arent being sold as purebred w/o papers for 200 bucks like most people would try and do. Why sell them as a pit? I imagine nobody who cares about the breed would want these, only people who want a mean dog (Speculation) and since its being titled as a pit, these buyers are likely to just say they are a pit and when something happens everyones going to say it was a apbt. Not a HUGE mutt that should have been culled. Im wondering what your guys' take on this is. To me it just seems this is dangerous for the breed, lets here what all you have to think.

2. Vador

Vador Big Dog

People in general seem to be getting dumber. Again this is what you'd call regressing the breed. If those puppies attack someone someday the only thing you'll read is "PITBULL Attacks 83 year old woman"...not "dumb mutt". .

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

exactly Vador.

4. pepsi

pepsi Pup

These are the people that either 1: need to find another breed to destroy or 2: find and gather info on how to raise these dogs responsibly. My personal feeling is to go with #1.

The dogs need to be destroyed though. I would not want to take responsibility for putting dogs like that into the mainstream public.

GAMEDOGS ONLINE
    www.gamedogs-online.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2005
  5. Bully

Bully Pup

they need to be beaten.

6. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Amen,Bully.I'll second AND third that one.

7. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

We have a local site here that is FULL of pit bulls for sale / pit mixes TONS of dogs in general too, you will also see about 5-6 pit bulls for stud service (that sure don't need to be studded out!). I've noticed some of the self proclaimed "reputable breeders" also seem to post their dogs for sale here too, even though they are in Houston and speak so highly of themselves on other boards. It really is a shame, I've emailed a few people and requested they remove their "stud" ad but they just email me back and cuss me out! LOL

8. Bully

Bully Pup

i have managed to create a "toy" pitbull by crossing chihauhau and pug blood with pits then inbreeding for 5 generations. i have petitioned the u.k.c. to recognize this new breed as "the american toy pitbull terrier". they are extremely aggressive and love to attack children, but since they are so small, they rarely cause serious harm. so for those of you that want to own an apartment size pit, put in your order now. i have a litter coming soon and deposits start at $800.00

LOL HAHAHA. JUST KIDDING.

9. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

someone should start a thread of pictures with pit mixes lol i dont condone it but id sure like to see what those dam dogs look like lmao

10. xPITBULLx

xPITBULLx Pup

LOL, Thats the dumbest thing ive read in a while.

11. 5555

5555 Pup

hl
    u should see the wooda terriers that a person i know had when a eskimo spits got into his bitches kennel and stuck his bitch. they funny thing is i guess he didnt know about this until after he paid for a stud service and then his girl told him what happened. talk about mean dogs, all were put down for biting people. some people dont seem to understand this isnt a breed that should be allowed to be mixed with other breeds and should be kept in its own purity. and mix a mutts with this breed should be put down at birth, i know this sounds harsh, but breeding is a harsh place to be when u realize u must cull and it is the same when they are born or 2,-10 yrs old. all i can say is some people are f**king morons and need to be culled from this earth.

12. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

There was a lady by me whow as selling mini-pits. They never got bigger than 35 lbs and were all rednose. They had stumpy legs (looked like dwarfism) and she wanted 500 a piece!!!!

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I think what might be even scarier is not only do these people own & breed "pits", but they are reproducing themselves (aka kids)!!!

14. Pit Blldg

Pit Blldg Pup

I with thinking about outcrossing a high strung doberman to an unstable pit and then taking a proven neurotic biter from that breeding and mating it to a very inbred golden retriever and selling the pups as 'longhaired game pits' to families with toddlers. Do you think there is a market for this?

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

don't laugh too hard, pit blldg, but we have a whacko guy who brings his "dogs" into are clinic. You see, his dogs are the best b/c he breeds long-haired Am Bulls. Whoever sold him his first one (looks like a white golden retriever w/balck patches) made a lot of money off this dumba**. He paid $850 for this dog! Now he's breeding them (much to our non-stop persistence that he quit!) & actually selling them. In addition to that, he crops & docks all his Am Bulls b/c "there actually supposed to be like that". :eek: We haven't seen him too much lately, as I gues the abuse & ribbing he takes from us must be getting to him (yes I know we're supposed to be professional) & our refusal to crop & dock his pups pissed him off. Oh well.

16. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Good for ya'll, Miakoda. At least you tried -- sometimes that's all you can do.

17. Vador

Vador Big Dog

The world is full of them and only to get worse

18. Classic

Classic Big Dog

I think I've stated this somewhere here before, but as I said,

Being stupid should be PAINFUL !

19. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

You hit the dummy on the head with that one. I shudder just thinking about it..

20. dora

dora Big Dog

ok i guess i am asking for it because it is oviouly you all are a tuff bunch....my staffshire got pregnant in her kennel i believe my neibor did it on intentionally because i find it hard for another dog to get into a 6ft kennel inclosure...when i came home he was in there with her....i normally keep her in the house..but i had to go to town....i took her to be fixed about a month later and he told me she was pregnant....so i broght her home...the neibors dog is a full boxer....she has had her pups and they are very cute...they are 2 days old now...are they going to be mean and aggressive like you all say...i really don't want to put them down.... but now i am worried...here is a link to see what they look like.. thanks !!! dora

http://www.PictureTrail.com/shyangel333