1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look Good???

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Big Papa, Jul 14, 2005.

1. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

if i had my dog conditioned like that i would be in layin on the floor handcuffed and my dog would be in the pound somewhere and some bastards would be tryin to make her gain weight and sh!t.when i made my dog pull a bricks some people saw me and they called the cops and shit they wanted to take my dog but i explained everything.

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Thats a ten second Race Car...

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Damn near perfect confirmation :)

4. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

nope he doesn't like to do anything and when i take him walking he'll walk for like 5 min then lay down and rest........swimming he hates it........all he wants to do is play fight

5. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

sounds to me that he aint game

6. Looks like a young dog a little over weight, no muscle defination but he looks healthy.

7. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

maybe its just the pic,but does he have alot of loose skin around the neck? is he a pure pit or a mix?

8. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

How would you know that from a picture or a simple opinion?

9. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

I have a lazy dag also, but I cut his feed and he is now a bit more active. His favorite training is lay down and stay (And he can do that for hours!). When I train him with a other dog in front of him he will workout fine, but when alone he is very lazy. But he can walk for 2,5 hours, so he ain't that lazy. He don't play fetch more than 3 times and after that he eats the ball.

10. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

Looks healthy, but not conditioned

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

HUH? :confused: Just because a dog doesn't want to swim or play with a flirt pole doesn't mean he isn't game, it just means he doesn't want to do these things. There is only 1 way to know if a dog is game, & swimming isn't it. ;) (this term is thrown around so much that it's beginning to drive me insane!!:eek: Don't degrade the true game dogs because you say your dog is game because he really loves to chase the tennis ball!)

12. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yeah he has a dewlap and he is still a pup he has loose skin all over meaning i guess he'll grow even bigger........but what i do is i mostly walk him.

13. robert

robert Big Dog

If he is still vry young, I suggest you just hand walk him. Try giving him less food (just a bit). You will see him change slowly but surely as he gets adult. Have him play with females. As he grows older you could start running him. The secret, if I can allow myself to say this, is just to be patient, imaginative, tolerant and tenacious.

14. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

hah he is 1.5 yrs now and from that picture lets just add some muscle and you'll see what i have done with him

15. caleb

caleb Pup

people must'nt confuse thin with conditioned

16. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

haha thats true.....he lost 10lbs and went to 80 but now hes back up to 90+ just for the winter tho

17. he's a beautiful dog.

18. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

why thank you felonyforever