1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look at this

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Hillbilly Pit

Hillbilly Pit Big Dog

he got he's exersie and when he's (dady) settle down that is what he ment. Maby not with a 2x4 but a big anuff stick that he knowed he was in troble. You was talking like the dog was brought up in the high life and i was explaneing just the opposite. When the dog died he told me that he cried for a long time and he thought it was as close to looseing a child as you could get. So no he didn't have a problem he was verey loyal to he's humen faimly IMO.

2. LilRed

LilRed Pup

I completly agree with this. If your dogs shows aggressive behavior just because, they may be more dangerous later on. My pit is such a big baby that she ran from a cocker spaniel!

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Of course, a bulldog who attacks a cocker is a whole lot different than a bulldog who tries to attack a kid.

4. I think this is a situation in wich nearly every dog would protect his owner.....the owner is srious hurt and many people try to touch him....