1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look at this LOL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

I second the [​IMG] Lol.

2. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Ya know, the wife and I were talking about some things a couple weeks back, and she suggested starting a new registry. We haven't quite figured how to go about it or anything really, just an idea we were kicking around. Maybe some of us folks could come together and discuss the idea more and come to a consensus regarding a written standard, and how we'd like to do business. With all the bitterness towards some of the major registries and the uncertainty of the integrity of many pedigrees and bloodlines, it may be a worthwhile challenge in my opinion. If anyone has any input or wants to discuss this further, drop me a pm.......

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Ours is 45 years old. Not really new but we stick to standards and only registar pure blood game dogs. period. . Your welcome to come into ours or I can try to set up one for you. Our fee's are still $15 life time Litter registrations are the same plus $1 per pup. I don't see any reason to raise prices either. I am very involved in the process and rules. Mutts don't have a chance with me as I am very militant on staying in the standards and am willing to cull any one from the club that violates the rules. We have over 4000 members. Not bad for a small club. If you look at the links in my sig you will see the delta sight. The write up in litters is of me. He said I sell pups but I tend not to and that price is for members only if I were to sell them. So far I have only done trades. My dogs only get places on working kennel yards. That is one of my main rules is that the dog is worked not used as a couch pet or anything illegal of course. Hunting is perfectly fine though. Any way check it out and let me know what help you need to get rolling. I am trying to get ours build up and running more compititions. So far the conformation and hunts is the main compititions. But we are developing a pull compititon also. More as new people come in with other skills.

4. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Oh, so you already have an established registry. That's great. I did not realize that. Expect a pm soon.....

5. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

ok is this just for the greyline pits and the razors edge? because i cant get my computer to bring up the site please someone let me know thanks alot