1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look at this LOL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Oct 10, 2006.

1. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

What's so hard about signing the damn petition. Does it kill you? Even if it doesn't work, this is an opportunity to separate APBTs' from those mutts. They wouldn't have to DNA profile all the dogs. All they would have to do is look into their database and cull all the dogs with any of those lines in them. If you don't wanna represent this breed in any way that could help then why are you here?

2. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

So you expect UKC to just cancel the registration on all dogs with Razor Edge in their background? What about ADBA, quite a few Razor Edge registered ADBA too, and AKC. What about them? You are talking thousands of dogs.

3. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

If you don't wanna represent this breed in any way that could help then why are you here?

and what is that supposed to mean? you don't even know who I am or what we do to promote the breed.
    We have had weight pulls for the last 5 years, all awards donated and all money raised went to unfortunate children during the holidays and to the local orphanage to sponsor some children. We have our pull at a large shopping center where quite a few people come watch. We show up at BSL meetings in the area and defend the dogs, so who are you to tell me that I don't help the breed or my community in general? I was asking a simple realistic question.

4. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

I signed it!!

MR BIGGS likes this.
  5. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

The subject in the question is representing this breed. I'm not here to pick or poke at you, but after all that attending BSL meetings and weightpulls you could not have realized how signing a petition such as this would help the APBT being that those two events could probably care less about the APBT standards and how pulling papers on those RE and other dogs would separate the two breeds finally. If you think physically showing up to those meetings is actually getting something done, which obviously isn't the case because BSL is still banning cities and states, then what's the big deal with you and this petition? Are you not here for the APBT?

6. i think and this is in all honesty,they should pull the adba papers as well,the adba was created as a game dog registery and as we all know they are nothing of that sort.i think pull all ''respected'' and i use that term loosely but they should pull all papers and just let them use their own registery.

7. couldnt have said it better myself friend.

8. I that they created their own regristry because They knew that their papers would eventueally get pulled. -

9. erin960

erin960 Pup

Okay I'm not saying that those overgrown ugly dogs should be called APBTs but my dog, Dez, is a RE dog and he looks nothing like them. Maybe we got taken but if so I don't care because I don't want an overgrown mongrel. There is a picture of him in my gallery. We didn't pay alot for him and he is papered. I just wanted to put it out there that not all RE dogs look like that. If they pulled his papers I wouldn't care because its not like we are breeding him or anything like that. Papers or not he is and will always be a great dog and pet to me. So I will sign this petition.

10. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

It's hard to base it off looks that's why pulling all the papers would be more efficient. I will say for myself that not all Re dogs are overdone and ugly but the fact is that people try and pull them as APBTs' and being that they are far from breed standard is hurting the true APBT.

11. bullshit .. take a look at these boys I have a game bred red rednose male that is 75-78 pounds he is jeep/redboy and then i have the blue bluenose re/watchdog/gotty male that is only 5-8 pounds larger than he is and they are both ADBA registered

Attached Files:

12. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Not sure I get your point, but there is a big difference and it doesn't boil down to weight only. The reason for the dogs existence alone is grounds for pulling papers and proof that they're overbred and oversized. People who are breeding those RE dogs and those like it are taking the two biggest dogs and making a litter for profit and then slapping the label of a APBT or pitbull on them.

13. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

Here's what Manstopper kennels spewed on another board

"First of all NOBODY mentioned anything about our Bully pits having ANY Lab in them... they were talking about the "pits" that are resposible for most of the attacks on humans.. based on the high drive of the lab and the high ability of a pit....

The whole purpose of calling the breed we are producing the "American Bully Dog" is for idiots like the ones on this board... the ones who are trying to keep the game dog alive.... FOR WHAT[​IMG] To roll?? I don't roll my animals... If I want to see anything fight I can turn on the TV... rent a video.. or slap someone upside the head... why pit a dog against another for my "pleasure"... fuck that... grow up... it's 2006 and fighting dogs has been illegal for a while now...

No.. we actually did what you guys cry about.. "call your breed a different name... it isn't a game dog... it doesn't fit the show standard..." BLAH BLAH BLAH.. well we did change the name and now you people are still bitching... owell... no love lost. What makes these dogs worth so much people ask[​IMG]? The FACT that people will pay it does... what makes a Bently worth more then a Chevy[​IMG] Marketing, supply and demand.... all those neat things that keep the REAL WORLD going. Welcome to it....

I understand on a board with not 1 breeder that can pull a steady grand per pup how you guys would get offensive... I would be mad as well... BUT.. guess what... I am of the crowd that BULLlieves that if you can't beat them .. join them... I LOVE my "American Bully dogs"... they are great pets, stable as the day is long.. and bound to be around MUCH longer then any breed with the name "pit" in it... BSL is right around the corner.. and if we can prove that our "bullies" are not the issue we will be better for it...

Grow up people...

Also... I don't usually come to this board... so if anyone sees anyone talking anymore shit please email me so I can return to put you kids in check.

For the few that had good things to say... good for you... only room for a few leaders in a world full of followers.... Jose "

And here's the actual link (if it's ok with the mods)

http://www.true-grit.us/cgi-bin/YaBB2/YaBB.pl?num=1160456371

Scott

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2006
  14. HERE HERE FINALLY SOMEONE WORTH SOMETHING ON THIS BOARD!!!

15. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

If you think I agree with Manstoppers, you're wrong. The man said it himself, he's in it for the $$$$. He is also contradictory in his post. Maybe you should re-read it.

16. see Biggs this is exactley what i was talking about earlier,and this is why i think we need some rules in place regarding this issue.

17. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

YES. But not only UKC, but ADBA & anything else as well.

18. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

ok if they get all the papers pulled like adba and ukc and what ever they already have a registry the abkc why the f**k are they b*tching about they start there own thing and thats the end plus they get to charge what ever they want for paper work cause they are all about the money right.

19. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

If I could I would start a site where it is required to have potential members read an article about the true breed and standards of the APBT post an introduction about themsleves. Yes, I would require it before allowing them to become a member.

20. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I agree 100%.