1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look at this dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Esse818, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

Found this dog while looking for a tigar strip dog. Its called the mexican hairless, aka<TABLE style="WIDTH: 471px; HEIGHT: 85px" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Xoloitzcuintli </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xoloitzcuintle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xoloitzquintle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tepeizeuintli </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

really cought my eye.

Also does any one have pic and info of a tigar strip dog?

[​IMG]
    http://www.dogluvers.com/dog_breeds/Mexican_Hairless

The Aztec and Maya cultures are believed to have kept this animal as pets. They also ate the meat of the Xoloitzcuintli.
    Depending on which genes an individual dog gets, many members of this breed are also missing several teeth.

There is also a rarer "coated" xolo with a very short coat of hair. They appear randomly in the same litters as hairless ones.

One more thing I know my raza did.

2. Luke.UK

Luke.UK Big Dog

But But,,,,,it`s BLUE!!!!!!LOL

Chinesse crested dogs are hairless and theres a breed in peru.
    And wait for it there is the american hairless terrier!!UKC registed from1972 in Lous.:)

3. firestarter

firestarter Banned

Don't even mention the word "blue" on here or they'll tear you a new one;)

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I was not familiar with entirely bald dogs,although it doesnt suprise me. I've seen plenty of mexican cresteds or whatever, and they are ugly as sin in my book. Homliest dog I ever seen a pic of was a crested/pitbull(of some sort, had a staffy build) mix. AH!

5. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Ewwww....I'm sorry but those are some ugly ass dogs! lol

6. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

oh well different taste, i wouldn't mind having a pair. Would be weired seeing that its common for them to be missing teeth, then all the lotion and sun screen, tham i dont use sun screen and i live in cali. Strangly enough they remind me of the egyptian dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2006
  7. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

Yeah REALLY RARE Blue Mexican hairless priced at 6k each 11k for the pair and 16k for all three.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

I wonder how much they cost by the pound in Mexico? I know those mexkans are not paying much for them.

9. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

Hell no we dont a chigugua is only $100 here it runs you down 1,200.

10. CB

CB CH Dog

I dont know which is more funny. Looking for a tiger stripe dog or the hairless blue. Tiger stripe i think you mean Brindle. Try that and it will get you more results.

11. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

funny dogs. they r cute

12. Attila

Attila Guest

what is a chigugua? I don't give a crap what race you are you can get that shit out of your head right now. I don't think your spelling is any better. you got a problem with my spelling PM yourself about it.

13. Attila

Attila Guest

One says ugly and one says cute. that is amazing how that can be. We should take a pole lol. [​IMG]

14. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

blue hair less was made up its just a mexican hair less. thanks on strip.

15. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

thats why i pm u, took the responsible thing erased that comment and ask u if u said it as joke or mistake and cool your ass down you dont need to show aggression in public threads.

16. Attila

Attila Guest

No sé a quién usted envió un P.M. pero no era yo. No tengo llegué a ser agresivo todavía. Acabo de resipicated su responce. Todavía no sé cuáles es el chigugua. Usted es divertido. El latigazo en mí sobre el deletreo entonces contrae lo y el latigazo otra vez. ¿Cuál uno usted desea el buen Attila o el Attila no bueno? moran en mí y soy justo como feliz con ambos atributes. Usted debe haber pensado quizá de refrescar un asno abajo antes de que usted tomara a primer hermano del jab. Mueva hacia atrás tan ese viaje de mí. Usted no está rodando con mí.[​IMG]

17. gene_sanchez

gene_sanchez Big Dog

atilla si es un buen persona..a mi nunca hacio mal..yo tengo respecto para atilla y la inteligecia que tiene...esse deje atilla en pas no vuelvas en este thread otra vez

18. Hey Attilla, they are talking about you man. Their saying your a punk and too fat too feed your dogs.lol, just kidding. I just had to do that. Don't know why. Must be something I have to workout out of my system.

19. Attila

Attila Guest

Gene Sanchez, ¡Gracias mucho! usted es una buena persona también. Gracias por defenderme. Quisiera que usted supiera crea usted es un buen hombre también y respetarle mucho. Attila

Rocky's Human. I know how to read spanish just as well as english lol. Your trying to get some one in trouble bro. lol

20. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

i meant Chihuahua a little monster from mexico.