1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Long's ''werdo''

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Apr 7, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

ok thanks for the info i just wanted to know what happen

JD

2. borat

borat Pup

the owners of benny went crazy when they asked a very well know dogman who was in attendance what he thought and he replied "all i saw was a cur dog". there were several well known people who saw him quit.

3. It sounds lie hate to me. But, I wasn't there.

4. borat

borat Pup

yeah, one of the winningest dogmen of all time was hating on benny blanco. the guy i was referring to has had more recognized ch and gr ch than just about anyone alive. i seriously doubt he gave half a shit whether benny was good or not. he saw what everyone else there did. the ones hating were the owners of the dog.

the dog quit and that is a well known fact amongst just about everyone in that area. you said you weren't there but there were several well known people that were.

5. Fair enough.

6. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

What was rutkus known for ?

I see he finished noodles off pretty fast an also won against some other good bulldog.

Was he a mouthy dog?

Jd

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

:confused:

9. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Rutkus was a BULLDOG his story is out there . Yes he could close his mouth and very intense
    And Yes Benny Blanco quit to Ch Nino find the old show news its in there

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

If anybody would like to share the story on Rutkus please PM me or post up thanks.

JD

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

If anybody would like to share the story on Rutkus please PM me or post up thanks.

JD

12. Redboy09

Redboy09 Pup

My favorite Jeep lines come from Werdo & Floyd. In my opinion, some of the best bred dogs off these lines come from Paperboy Kennels & Rising Star Kennels. Lost contact info on both, so if anyone has any info, pm me.

13. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Werdo had no ability besides the ability to produce great dogs. He like his brothers were inbred game bums but produced dogs that were monsters.. Yes Benny quit, it was too a helluva dog in Nino, probably only dog who could beat him. The Werdo x Ch Baby dogs are rocking and rolling these days.

14. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

All I can say is look at the pics of the dog. He was a soldier for sure, and I think he had a tremendous impact in bulldogs. Not sure on who has what on it, but if I see it in a ped, it is a good thing, I would say. Sure some may have other opinions, but that where we are at with our dogs in this day.

16. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

17. preme

preme CH Dog

p://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=225048)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALL ACCOUNTS ARE FICTIONAL
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bodysnatcher's Ch Rutkus is a well known dog among the East Coast. He's out of a well known cross being a direct son of Long's Werdo and Ward's Ch Baby. Werdo being a Jeep/Honeybunch and Baby being off the Cottingham stock from Medlin/Redboy cross. There were several other 1x & 2x winners in that same litter.

Bodysnatcher's Ch Rutkus is to be the next well known producer. He has sired Bodysnatcher's Ch Carmon Brown, Hilltop's Ch Leroy Brown whom beat Ch Slickman, Deep in the Game's Bounce 2x OTC, and more winners to come. Ch Rutkus himself beat Ch Noodles for his Championship. These are real Bulldogs pulling real Bulldog times.

Another Story on Rutkus...
    Hardcore B called to ask if I wanted to ride down to a roll fest at Steel Monkey Kennels in North Carolina to find the temperature at 100 degrees. There were about thirty dogs and ten different kennels attending. RUTKUS got a real good test that day. My partner Big P and I looked at each other and said Lets get it on! We and Flatliners Kennels took the stage first with Flatliner using a 1xw and an ace of an ass end dog. RUTKUS stopped him in :25. RUTKUS returned home and a month later got two dogged by the legendary GUSTO BOYS and their protégé NEVER SAY NEVER MIRON. He stopped both dogs in under an hour. His rolling career ended and his match career began.

RUTKUS first match was hooked at 45 pounds into Chambers and Company from Rochester, NY. They had bred their CH PAZ JR dog before he championed out against CH SPIKE. They said that their CHARLES MANSON bit harder than PAZ JR and PAZ SR combined, and they didn’t exaggerate. MANSON took RUTKUS shoulder from him within 5 min. With Latino R as ref. you could not get away with much. I called a turn on RUTKUS from five min. to 35 min. into the fight. I knew he would not veto them all. I knew if I separated RUTKUS he would have a screaming tantrum as he did in every roll. He made a solid scratch into MANSONS shoulder at 45 min. and worked it out for what it was worth, getting back into the fight. After several more scratches, MANSONS shoulder was gone and he fell at the line at :58. RUTKUS made a stumbling courtesy scratch.

His second match was into a 2xw JEEP x ELI x REDBOY. Cross that the Baltimore Bad Boys owned. They said they wanted to go into a reputable dog man and bet heavy money. I told them if they beat this RUTKUS dog they would be rich and famous. We hooked at 44 p;" This story and names have been fabricated for the sole use of entertainment purposes only!

WHAT’S ALL THE RUTKUS?

Let’s talk about how the RUTKUS all started. My partner at the time Hell on Earth M along with a dog-broker named T. J. purchased an OUTLAW x REDBOY bitch named Wards CH BABY. I talked with Hardcore’s Big M at a show prior to CH BABY coming in heat. He said the bitch was untouchable, and at that time Hardcore had a win streak and the best eye in the game, in my opinion. I agreed with my partner to pay for the stud fee to Long’s WERDO because he didn’t care much about JEEP dogs at the time. T.J. had made all the arrangements to have the bitch shipped and bred. CH BABY had seven pups and they were whelped at T.J. house. T.J. made his selection and the rest were sent to M house. M phoned me, as a respectable dog man would, and told me to pick from what was sent. I chose over the phone a red/red nose male which resembles CH BABY. I named him RUTKUS. RUTKUS was a slim, wiry looking pup who loved to fight shoe strings, pant legs, and socks. I had purchased a TONKA BEAR dog which was a 16 month old male. My partner Junior and I were admiring the size of the teeth when a red streak blasted into his chest from about forty feet away, causing a terrible bleeder. It was 7 month old RUTKUS. We let it go for ten minutes and pulled RUTKUS out of his chest. This began his rolling career at an early age. We rolled him with some of the best in the business in the area. I felt as if he could not be stopped locally. Most say I am too hard on a dog. Well, I am.

At this time my partner HELL ON EARTH moved to North Carolina to team up with Carolina Kennels’ Hippe R. This is when Bodysnatcher with Hell on Earth as the ref: With 80 plus in attendance. It turned out to be a gamblers delight. All of Bodysnatcher bet all out. They brought one game ass bulldog who took his death as well as a dead game dog could. Both dogs were making head on collisions scratches. The kinds where you better have full coverage all fight long. With RUTKUS finishing in the throat at 1:27.

Since I had spent six years conditioning dogs, I did not have many dogs. I have been apart of Millbuster for a few years, bulldogging with a dog man named Little Charlie and Hell on Earth M. RUTKUS was the first dog campaigned under Bodysnatcher, and I knew he was as true as they come.

I waited to find the baddest bulldog at 44 pounds to go into for his last ride before I started my yard off of him. Win lose or draw, I knew two things could happen: I could win or look damn good trying. I called several champions which were recently retired. I got a call from Hardcore B about a dog in the Carolinas that had finished three dogs in short order. The dog’s name was CH NOODLES and the kennel name was Milk Inc. I called to hook it up, and Milk Inc. told me that he needed a Champion or Grand Champion, and besides dog was equivalent to Michael Jordan, I told him we were not playing basketball and I will bet Grand Champion money. He said he would call me back in two weeks. If he couldn’t get what he wanted, he’d call me back for talking shit. I called him back every other day as if I were trying to get a job. He finally said yes and we hooked at 44 pounds. We met at the NC/VA line with Hardcore B holding the forfeit and the spot on 100 acres. We arrived at Hardcores only to witness a host of people standing with Milk Inc. willing to bet against RUTKUS along with some home town crowd. Noodles, the one how will kill, came in a pound over and RUTKUS recognized as a hard scratcher that had to be killed before he killed came in at 44 pounds and ready to go. From the first release, RUTKUS had kill on his mind. He went into the chest and didn’t come out until a pool of blood made it hard for him to breath. After several scratches where RUTKUS tried to run through NOODLE, the writing was on the wall. RUTKUS went into the throat with a vengeance. CH NOODLES locked up as if he were hit with 110 volts of electricity. CH NOODLES was picked up at :34 on the courtesy, NOODLES collapsed in his corner with RUTKUS having a tantrum in the corner. The last and final scratch was into a dead dog.

CH RUTKUS is now retired and has offspring throwing a lot of tantrums. CH RUTKUS has endured a hard knocks life and is a fine example of what a bulldog to bulldog breeding represents.
    The blood behind him speaks for itself.

18. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

good read thanks for posting

19. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Thanks Preme

20. Dorito

Dorito Pup

Shorty was a dog that had a lot of health problems over the years, and he never produced the quality dog that his owners thought he would.

Rocky was bred less and produced a lot better dogs on a regular basis.