1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Long's ''werdo''

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Apr 7, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Whats you opinion on ''WERDO'' an the bulldogs he has produced ?

JD

2. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

From the records werdo produced some solid dogs. He would not be my first choice for jeep dogs. His brother smiley on the other hand would rank amongst the top for jeep dogs as a producer.

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

cool i never know of his brother ill check him out . So what kinda of dogs was WERDO known to put on the ground ?

JD

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

not seen many of them but floyd & the stuff from brodt was right.

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Is his offsping known for mouth gameness ability or all of the above? I see he produced some good producer also.

JD

6. Benny Blanco was the real deal. Had it all.

7. borat

borat Pup

except heart

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

what about CH RUTKUS (ROM) ?

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Can you explain please ?

10. Know people that used to run this line. This line when bred right lacked for nothing. Check how many times the dog was bred and see for yourself how he was able to throw his ability.

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Werdo Benny B or Rutkus

12. Through Rising stars Gypsy.

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

??????????

14. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Werdo threw very good dogs, come to think of it his litter mates are ROM or near ROM producers Smiley threw some great dogs , Abbe threw good ones also . Its pretty consistent stuff ,Ch Rutkus was the truth and he has throw some real good dogs himself

15. Was Rutkus the one that beat Ch Noodles?

16. jetson

jetson Big Dog

werdo a beast n his bro smiley....
    an animal

17. How are those females off of Rutkus? I heard that he sired 3 real bad bitches. I also heard that Leroy Brown was a bad man as well.

18. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yep, thats him

19. borat

borat Pup

benny blanco quit his last time out and the couple of dogs off him i saw go hunting quit too. this is a well known fact amongst the dog people of the area.

20. I was told he lost game. I also know that he never did produce anything like himself.