1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Kennel

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Corley, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Little Rebel Kennel from LA? I had a dog off of a breeding that they did a good while back. My dog was called Buster A.K.A. Red. He was out of Long's Como x Little Rebel Scratch. Red was very GAME.
    If you have info on them you can PM me.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Who are you, and what does game mean?:mad:

3. Corley

Corley Big Dog

If you are in this Game you should already know what Game means. This dog was bred from game bloodlines not the bully bullsh*t you are use of seeing.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Well being that dogfighting is illegal how do you know Red was game.... na i don't know how to get in touch with NOBODY you want to get in touch with Mr. Norred and i'm obviously not alone in this.

5. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Are you talking about the same man that own Ironline Kennel?

6. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

no that is norrod. norred is the agency that investigates dog fighting.

7. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

He's talking about Norred & Associates, they got a hotline for Rats to call in and snitch, Norred pays them $5000.

Fuck a Snitch!

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So you're basically saying you are/were into dogs and you don't know your enemies names??? i reeeaalllllyyyyy wouldn't give you any info buddy. Have a good day though.

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

And he's throwing the G word around all reckless like... I don't know anybody who would deal with him. Do y'all?

10. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

A perfect example of why people should read the 100's of post on this site before they ask any questions WTF And we need to weed them out. Maybe this should be a suggestion on the intro page, not that anyone uses it

11. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Let me tell all of you all something. I have never been a Rat or A Snitch nor will I ever be one. Where I come from Rat and Snitches get dealt with. So to anyone of you want to say I'm a Rat or Snitch I say, F*CK YOU!!! There is many people on this site that can and will speak up for me and let you know I'm straight up.
    All I was trying to do was find a kennel that I had got a dog from way back in the days.

12. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So what makes you think WE know if YOU don't? If you've dealt with them before then how and why did you lose contact? Were you not satisfied with how the dealings turned out, if not then why deal with them again? I'm just curious because if I deal with a kennel then most likely they will be somebody I know or get to know and I'm not likely to lose ALL info on how to contact them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
  13. Corley

Corley Big Dog

@ ShakaZ - Man F*CK You. As far as I know you can be the Rat or Snitch on this site.

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Which is why personal info shouldn't be spoken about. DUH!!!! Ain't that what we are trying to tell your dense ass? I do not like to speak about personal shit unless its in public, and even then certain precautions are going to have to be made. Paranoid??? Yeah I might be and...?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
  15. Corley

Corley Big Dog

@ ShakaZ - If you go back to the original thread I didn't call anyone's real name. All I said was a kennel name and some dog names. I also said that if anyone had any info they could PM me. So where did you get any personal info out of that thread. I never intended for anyone to put any personal info on this thread. So seem to me like you are the "Dense Ass".

16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LOL. Okay I'm dense huh? Well let me ask you this.... Has anyone responded by giving you the info you are seeking?

17. Corley

Corley Big Dog

As a matter of fact I did get the info I was looking for. 1 of my boy's had the info I needed.

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Which means you didn't have to start this thread after all huh?

19. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Dude, it's not nothing to ruffle your feathers about, but I got pissed when you implied that I could be a rat. That really ruffled my feather because I HATE rats and snitches. Believe me the BIG name people I know would tell you that I'm SOLID as they come.

20. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I'm glad you know "big name people" all the people I know have regular sized names. And they ain't on nobody's radar. Besides on the net everybody could be a rat. Tell me it ain't so, hell you proved it by saying I could be we DON'T know each other.... unless we happen to know each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.