1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Little one!! Just 13 kg.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by che, Sep 19, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Congratulations on the placing! and to you BB

2. che

che Top Dog

Haha i saw it

One thing what i can say about beretta she is a gorgeous dog for the shows. I am in love with her. Hope to see al this dogs at next show...

3. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

thank you:)

4. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

yes and i hope to see much more all dog bit older more conditioned so will be fun again diddent see you:) bud agian i was verry buzzy :)

5. che

che Top Dog

It can be.. It was very nice to see more good dogs than the show here before. I hope to see next show to much better dogs than this time. i will enjoy the show

6. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

how bigger the competition how more i like:)
    maybe next time i can congrats to you in person
    fatih a saw.:)

7. steef

steef Pup

hi broh´s everthing fine overthere?!i think so,i will bring next time ZEHIR!with me!my superboy!!thankś!i will speak to you both soon!!

8. steef

steef Pup

one thing broh, i will send you good picture of CHICA!for your website!or you can take a picture yourself!maby this week during the day,if you have freetime!!i come over??

9. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Congrats on second place, your dog looks amazing...

10. che

che Top Dog

Bro, i make freetime for you, you know that just call me when you will come to here.

Everything is oke here old pit handler... It was also nice to see you again...
    Wat can i say about Zehir we love him. see you soon

11. che

che Top Dog

Thanks bauer, we do our best with our dogs.

12. steef

steef Pup

broh i call!you this week!and speak about zehir!we love him all!!litlle kids,everone who like dog´s!melt´s when they get to no zehir!for us it is a winning ticket in the lottery!greets from me,dad,and the dog´s

13. che

che Top Dog

It is oke Bro... Greetings to your family.. Just call me...

14. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

If that's second place I would love to see how first place looks.

15. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

otherwise u come my way would be even better :p

16. che

che Top Dog

Haha that can be nice... How are you? Is everything oke there with kimbo and the other dogs:P

17. che

che Top Dog

You need to take look by photos . Djah djah if you search that you find it.