1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lincoln the Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BullyBreedBlogge, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

He aint commin back!

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL maybe not LWG but at least we tried. If those mutts ever decide to go to town he can't say we didn't warn him .....

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol cold part is.................them dogs be going to dog parks n shit! Lol

4. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I don't understand why you say it like that... For the most part those dogs do great at dog parks and hikes just like poodles and labs and all other neutured pets.

Take an APBT from working stock and put him in the hands of a seasoned handler, then generally speaking that dog will do ok on group hikes and not have negative energy. It will be because the seasoned handler will not let dog get close or focus on another dog.
    Now you take that same APBT (from working stock, pet) and let the DogBullyBlogger handle him and that dog will lace into another dog..

The problem IS, WAS, and WILL always be because of the handler.. You put these dogs into wrong hands and BOOOM you know deal. And yes I am saying that sometimes the wrong hands are the blogger type.

5. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

If by working stock you mean dog fighting stock how does that make any sense? WHy would you bring a fighting bred animal to play with other dogs or go on hikes?

6. BBT

BBT Big Dog

To exercise the dog.. It is good for both physical and mental health... Dog is a pet.

Dog is not, was not, and will never be tested to breed or see if he is bulldog or not but that does not change where he came from.

And by working stock I mean Game Bred APBT. Does not mean that the dog or his litter was a working dog or litter from working dogs but is from working lines. A gen or two back could still be considered a working ped. I know of guys in Europe that compete with dogs that come from working lines yet the parents were never tested. Also you see a lot untested dams. So because dam wasnt tested do you say dog only come from 1/2 working blood?

7. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

As if mutts are less aggressive then "working stock"
    Im almost sure they even have a bigger % of insecure/unstable/unpredictable dogs.
    There's nothing wrong with socializing a pup, just don't expect anything and know when its time to walk around before something happens.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well maybe the OP came back and read the info posted.Its not just a simple NO and a little whack across the nose with the APBT.Sure the OP prob has some mutts that act pretty good ,I still wouldnt 100 percent trust them lol.Shit Happens !

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

With Mutt's there is no telling what you will get the traits behind those dogs are completely unknown which is more the reason why you shouldn't gamble with it. At least with game bred APBT's you know exactly what to expect and what your going to get.

10. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

agree with the first part, not with the second. there's plenty of honest dogs who get a long well with other dogs, ask about your countries doy, still you aint going to walk them in the park :D lol

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I am saying with the second half of my post just to clarify that with game-bred APBT's you know pretty much one things for certain the dogs are going to be DA most of the time or if tested by another dog they will most likely fight. I know some can get along with other dogs my dogs seem to do ok with one another but I still am not taking my dogs to a dog park nor am I letting them run around with strange dogs LOL.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got one that sleeps with a male and female Jack Russell every night !lol...Doesnt like male dogs about his size or bigger,He is 10 months old now so he is getting ready to go on a chain.

13. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Yes. Keep in mind that group hikes are totally different than dog parks etc. My one dog goes to hikes frequently and has since pup. He is 9 years old now and still will turn hot if I let him focus or get close to another dog. He has 9 years of socialization but that did not turn him into a poodle. He lives with a female APBT and also a cat.
    I also have a 10 year old that this dog loves playing with strange dogs but the second a dog initiates any negative energy the 10 year old goes to lace into it.
    The female will stand her ground when playing but she is younger and will look for trouble with strange dogs.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

It dont need to be a bulldog to display dog aggression, i see shitbulls everysingle day cur snappin at other dogs. dog aggression is a genetic. Most of the backyard trash u see at dogparks or in most canine socialization settings are scatterbred to high hell whick means you have a HUGE genepool ur dog inherited from, so no i would say its asking for an incident!

Btw, any dogman or "seasoned" handler worth his salt wouldnt bring an animal of sport on "group activities" involving contact with other dogs

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

My dog cuddled with my girlfriends cat for a year, till he decided hed rather mangle his ass!........ Ittle be when u least expect it when shit like that happens.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

yep sorrells uncle bud lived with 2 ratt terriers his whole life..Its the owners resposability to understand thier dog,and also understand that shit can happen in the blink of a eye..But seperation is the best method without a doubt.

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

If I am not mistaken Virgil also liked the house cat. However Da presents itself in these dogs it's genetically apart of who they are and owners need to be cautious and use common sense when handling them period. Putting a breed of dog who comes from a long history of fighting dogs in a dog park is just stupid our breed doesn't have any room for another accident and the public doesn't care about how good these dogs can be owners need to start showing the public by not doing stupid shit with their dogs!

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree Sadie..we dont have dog parks where i live..glad for that..I wouldnt even take my Jack Russells to a dog park ..Talk about shit starters..I prob wouldnt take any terrier to a dog park they are just not submissive animals.

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol they don't play very gently either I watch mine play and sometimes I am like damn that looks like it hurts lol. If I was a dog I know damn well I wouldn't want to play with my dogs those monsters are just ruthless lol

20. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I have never been to a dog park. I was under the impression that APBT are not allowed. Also dog has to be neutered. Thats the way it is by me or maybe I just assumed such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.