1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lil' Snoop

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Jul 8, 2010.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Awesome dog. I would love to own one like that.

3. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thanks so much! He's my second on off the heavy frisco/chinaman stuff. I had a son off of ch. dynomite, who was stolen from my yard. I loved him, and plan on getting another off of dynomite in the future. The two i have owned off this stock are like night and day, Bucky, my dynomite male, was spastic all the time, Snoop is more chill. however both of them posses(d) the same characteristics as far as goofy personality, LOVE human interaction and of course drive!! Both of these boys are/were full of it!. here's the ped for my Bucky.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=262726

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

5. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

a few more pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  6. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Oh shit that chopshop kennel picture is amazing looking!!! It makes me want to grab woman+children to run inside and hide.

7. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Haha! Thanks. I enjoy doing photo work on the side. If anyone would like a pic fixed up just let me know. would be more than happy to do so.

8. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

here's another i did earlier.

[​IMG]

9. beanieman

beanieman Banned

that's a nice one

10. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

not a garner fan but yea the first one,damm good looking dog.

11. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

a few more....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. New England

New England Banned

Velli nice dogs,good luck with them.

13. velli2008