1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lil Bit

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Miss Conduct, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Hey Marty,

Hope you dont mind, i played around with one of your photos-

[​IMG]

Tell me what you think. I play with PhotoShop when bored lol

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Wow you did good... Thanks for making it look better :D

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

No problem-o! I am new to PhotoShop, or PhotoChop as i call it... so still learning all the different ways to alter photos.

If anybody has any photos they want me to mess with let me know!

4. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

[​IMG]

Think you could hook me up? :D I'm a crappy photographer, so chopping it up would probably help

5. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

If you get bored feel free to photochop, errr, photoshop any photo in my gallery. I haven't had the time with work fulltime, taking 18 credit hours, etc. so have it if you'd like.

6. snake

snake Pup

Nice job with the photo

7. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

The photo will look better if it is larger before i start editing it. If you PM me a link to a larger one, or PM me i can give you my email addy and you can send it to my email.

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Allright, here are a few. Dont know if i like the black to the left of the pups... but here you go. You take some decent photos, some were just a little out of focus. Besides that good stances/positioning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

They look great! Thanks!