1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lil Bit Of Nigerino

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SWAMPER, May 6, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

2. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

3. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

4. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

I Heard The Hootens Pistol Was The Best Line Off Him But Thats Just What I Heard Lmmfao@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. youngster

youngster Big Dog

6. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Well, I feel left out. :( I want some Nigerino!!!!!!!! LOL - seriously - loving those peds, guys!

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Mines Retarded As Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

9. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

looks good

10. Kay

Kay Big Dog

LOL Hey I was seriously bitten by a Nigerino dog, along with 3 other people, same dog. Not saying they all are like that, don't get me wrong...this one was just "not right" upstairs.

Nice peds though, look real good

11. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

i don't know who has the best line off him, that would make a good thread but heres mine o yea she not off pistol but she is looking good in the box
    a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=138737 i like the way your hootens pistol stuff is breed also

12. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

13. CRD

CRD Big Dog

Its all about MOUTH!

14. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

thanks, she's very little not thick at all but the pic makes her look alot thicker then she is. i think she has a little more nigerino blood then the thread asked for though.

15. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

You gyp is well bred and looks great but, did you see Crossfire's Bolita, and my Sister Sally? I believe that we have a bit more Nigerino blood.

16. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

You gyp is well bred and looks great but, did you see Crossfire's Bolita, and my Sister Sally? I believe that we have a bit more Nigerino blood.
    TRUE YOU GUYS DOGS ARE VERY NICE THATS WHY I SAID A LIL BIT OF NIGERINO LOL.....
    MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SAID A LIL BIT OF HOOTENS BLOOD.................HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE J/K

17. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I'd like some Hooten's blood to go with my Nigerino, when the time is right.

18. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

i really like her, what would be a good cross for them i will be doing this breeding next week with mine
    a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=158648
    i will keep you in formed on the pups

19. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I like I'd like to stay in the Eli family, but I hear Jeep works well with Nig blood. When Mine is ready and worthy, I'll be using some strong eli blood, or possibly some Hooten's.

20. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Yep Thats Why Thr Rr Is In There A Lil Butcher Boy In There I Think ..................