1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Like Boudreaux bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iron Mike, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

BTW, do you have anything down off of bobcat still? PM me bud.

2. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

hey iron mike..how doese one go about acquiring some ox and check blood from your iron line? i'd really like to add some to my skull blood..can you pm me with info please? thanks.......

3. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

BWK ?? Id say paper hanging, peddln, and peddln off a B.S. CH. that wasnt a complete bulldog would qualify you as a P.O.S. kennel in my book!!!

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Sadly, that would make a lot of kennels POS kennels since many dog men past & present have lied about papers & used incomplete package dogs. But if BWK has done that I am disappointed & do not condone it in any way. :(

And what was this thing & read in the above post about an agenda? If I have one I'd like to see it b/c I to my knowledge do not have any "agenda." Some paranoid folks who have all their facts all wrong about me may think that, but trust me, I do not. :rolleyes:

5. What is wrong with you?
    Can't you understand to mind your own business and shut the hell up?
    You don't know about any dogs mentioned in this thread so do yourself a favor, keep your mouthy fingers to yourself.

Once again for those who don't know what they are talking about,
    there is NO BWK!
    ONLY P.B. as in Backwoods Pits!
    They never went by Backwoods Kennels.
    The agenda has to do with your continued trolling.

Old timers, and what old timers did you ever know "Blue Bird"...

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Excuse me, but the reason I asked was b/c when I was browsing the tail end of this thread I saw MY name mentioned. The only reason I even looked is b/c the thread is about Boudreaux dogs, a line which I like. But I think when MY name is mentioned in a negative aspect I have a right to inquire why. Wouldn't you?

As for not knowing any of the dogs mentioned, you are right. Most were before my time or when I was young. But when does that have any bearing whatsoever on anyone's reading or posting? None. I have the right to read & learn about these dogs if I wish to do so.

I have posted nothing whatsoever on the the dogs themselves. I did say BWP had the blood, to which some disagreed. The only thing I said about the dogs themselves was that I liked them. Yeah, that's something a troll would say, eh? That they like a poster's dogs? How positively evil of me.

Look, I'm sorry I inquired & I'm sorry I broke up your happy little daisy chain. If you don't wish me to post, keep me out of your conversation. That will be best for all involved.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2008
  7. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

IM if you want to post I believe your original account is still valid however what ever alias you use is banned.

8. justpits

justpits Pup

How silly of me. All I wanted to do was learn/talk about this bloodline that I like. All I got out of this was yet another pissin match.
    To Iron Mike: I admire your dogs.

9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I know you are green to moderating so I will give you a break.
    Don't post my name if you don't what you are talking about.
    Learn about proxey serving and network modern cards before you ASSume something.
    BTW, don't waste your time with me trying to ban or block ISP#.
    I think everyone knows I can go around those attemps.

For ABK, what is wrong with you.
    Don't act like your name was added at the end of this thread. You jump right in and ran your mouth about B.P. and you know nothing about his dogs or mine.
    Your posts were no more then a hate bash post.

I wondered why Marty put the B.S. on the board in the mannor he did about me.
    I know now why. Because of the dog he posted under the Kingfish thread.
    It is because he does business why the biggest rat of all.
    Ruby Hall of Ringside Kennels who we bunce from our club for selling pot at the show through members.
    I think everyone has saw the email from her and Brian Zimmerman sent to me about their paper hung black nose dog off 2 red nose dogs.

BTW Marty, Brewers' Jimmie is paper hang.
    I can put you on three way with the person who owned Kizzie.
    She was never bred to Mo or to Ch. Butch.
    I knew her since she was a pup until she died.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

IM I found out about Ruby along time ago so your not giving me any new news myfriend and for your info she gave my son a couple pups the last time I saw her and they are 4 yrs old now so no I don't do business with her, your wrong about why I posted what I did about you, I've already explained I read a news story the wrong way :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.