1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Like Boudreaux bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iron Mike, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

and don't you have some rocks to collect? lmao

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Claddagh & the others who admire these dogs, you do not have to suck up to IM for this. Backwoods Pits ironically has some stuff right off IM's famed dogs that are "not open to the public." Here are but only a few of what BWK had or has owned:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=227121

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=26954

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=117621

Here is a kennel link: http://www.backwoodspits.com/

Along w/ other stuff, this man is running the exact same blood that has been discussed here. The difference is he is a nice man to deal with. NO attitude problem & last I heard, all of his stuff is OPEN to the public.

Good luck & happy hunting.

(Oh & BTW, before anyone says anything negative, I do not think this is bad blood. I really like how the dogs IM was speaking of are bred & have enjoyed the historical accounts of the dogs. My only point is that this blood is available to the public & you do not have to kiss butt &/or put up w/ attitude to get it.)

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  3. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

OMG Call the Brown nose Police and have me arrested!!!!

I already have a yardfull of Ironline dogs but thanks anyway.
    next time you are going to show us kennels who run Ironline blood, pick one that didn't forge signatures on registration papers...

Besides, Backwoods doesn't have this..
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=251

but I do!!

I guess you don;t know friendship when you see it?

BTW IM.. it was nice to see you last week! Thanks for the visit!

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Hee hee hee. If I was going to called the brown-nose police to have folks arrested, I would have done that long ago. lol.

And that is a well bred dog, but not quite what we was being discussed.

I hate to heard that BWK allegedly forged reg. papers. Does anyone else know about this? if so, can they expound on it please?

As for friendship, no I guess I don't know it when I see it, as I myself would never speak to a friend like that. But that is just me.

5. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

well ABK... there is a BIG difference from getting dogs peddled off of Norrod, and then getting dogs off of a Norrod Breeding!!

***Do you really think your getting a hemphill dog off of a Wilder breeding....? ...... NO!!!****

and besides ABK, if you feel comfortable getting dogs off people that have lied and peddled in the past, That is OK with me!. I would prefer the source!!

And no... no one is sucking up to Iron Mike... just showing respect ( As he said in different words...."who are you to put in your 2 cents... you werent doggin when Zebo and Eli were alive!" )...... it might now make sense to you now.... but it is what it is

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Thanks ABK for posting dogs I bred and I hope everyone noticed how Backwoods Pits got his name on the paper work of those dogs I owned at the time of the breeding to produce those dogs.:D

Nice sure until it comes time to replace a bad one and see who's fault it is. LOL:p

Sucking up?
    No, I think right now the main person of which currently having problems really don't need me spreading his name all over the country with pups which has an association with us.

I think there is enough pedigrees out there with his name on them.
    Like I said, I never posted a pedigree on the service which these are on.

My, my, my, now who is being RUDE and trolling after my posts and hating. ROTFLMMFAO @ U!:p:cool:

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Oh BTW before I forget, NO he doesn't have the same.
    He never saw Check nor Traxler's Ox 2xw or owned anything off Ox.
    And the only litter which was off Jessie aka Jessica Hahn to Brutus (btw not Brutis) was by me. BWK never had a litter off him.

As for Ironline's Ox, I let him buy out my partner Kelly on Ox and Magic, he never bought out my interest in the dogs.;)

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

jman: With all due respect, you have got to be kidding. The blood is the same, no matter where you get it. However, I will concede that the quality may differ depending on how far back the base blood is & the objectives of the individual breeder.

As for lying & peddling, to my knowledge BWK has not lied about anything. To my knowledge IM has not lied about anything. So as far as I know, we are even up there. But if you will excuse me for saying so, BOTH are peddlers. BOTH have taken out ads in Dog Fancy &/or Dog World selling their wares. So again, we are even up.

As for sucking up, perhaps you were not, as you say he is your friend. Friends are friendly to one another. And if you choose to respect him, that is your choice.

And yes, you are correct, I was not "doggin'" when Zebo or Eli were alive. But just b/c one wasn't alive or involved in a subject does not always make them ignorant of said subject. There are always ways one can learn, even if you were not there.

For example, none of us were alive when the Civil War took place, but through historical resources available to us we can know many facts about what transpired before we were around.

Now before anyone says anything, no, I do not know it all. I have never claimed to. I just don't buy into other folks' theories, that is all.

Iron Mike: Ah, it is good to talk to you again.

No problem about posting those dogs. They were well bred & I liked them. And I wanted the public to know who has them, where they can get like blood if they want it, since yours by your own admission your wasn't open to the public & they can get it w/ not having to deal w/ an attitude.

But I must ask - what does BWK having their name on them have to do w/ anything? You are listed as breeder both on their site & on Peds Online. They don't appear to be hiding anything.

But thanks for the other info on the dogs. It is interesting.

As for me being rude, I have not been rude to you in the least. I think I have spoken to you very civilly.

And hating? Where do you get that? I said I like the dogs & enjoyed the historical info. If I was hating I wouldn't have had anything good to say.

As for trolling, I an am an open member of this site as are you. I read many threads, as you do. And am free to post on any unlocked ones, as you do. So where do you get the troll idea if you are doing the exact same thing ...?

I must say, if anything you are a pot calling the kettle black. After all it was you who trolled on my blue board (although you don't like me or like blue dogs) & it is you who likes to raise rukus with your rude behaviour.

After all, who sir had gotten banned from a board for their poor behaviour? Not I. Who trolls on the boards of people they don't like? Not I. Who trolls on boards of dogs they don't like? Not I. But you are guilty of all three. So it seems to me sir, simply laughable that you would call me a troll whilst you live under your bridge awaiting the three billy goats gruff.

JMHO ...

9. simms

simms CH Dog

That is a classic an one of my favorites when I was a child....LOL Too damn funny!!!:D

10. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

ABK,
    I agree with several of the points taken. To make it clear. Falsifying or forging documents to obtain ownership....(if its true) i would consider that lying.

And I disagree on the 1st subject. I do not want to, nor have the experience to fully discuss the difference of breeding, and how Mr. Colby (or someone like that) breeding two of his dogs is very different from some guy breeding two dogs he bought off Mr. Colby.

That is all:cool:

11. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

lmao thats funny I dont care who ya are.

12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Come on ABK. If this aint hateing???? :confused: What is??? That is some serious, rock solid, Textbook style hateing right there.lol. In the process you have rudely implyed that Calladagah and anyone elts interested in this thred or line of dogs was A kiss AS% or suck up. Tisk tisk

13. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

***Do you really think your getting a hemphill dog off of a Wilder breeding....? ...... NO!!!****

Imo M.Morgan has true bulldogs down from Wilder lines. This is just my opinion. Manny will dissagree. Most know he breeds to standerds, even those who believe the quality of his dogs to be subpar. Big Game

14. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

BG..I think what jman means isn't that the quality of the dog is bad or you aren't getting a real bulldog but that when you buy a dog from say morgan you are getting a dog bred by his standards and not persay what Wilder would have bred. (based on things such as preformance, temperment, structure, breeding this dog to that bitch etc) Thats all .. and that can be applied to anyone who runs any line ;)

Basically anyone that places an ad in the ADBA GAzette, the AADR Bullathon, the SDJ, has a website online or whatever and sells pups is a PEDDLER. the difference is say placing an ad in the SDJ could lead to trouble where as Dog fancy opens up a wider audience that one can be choosier in where a pup goes.

Let's see who else has used Dog Fancy.. G Hammonds, Brian Debow (CH Missy, CH Blackie) York Kennels or OMG!!! RICHARD STRATTON placed an ad, too! (I'm looking at an Aug 1996 issue)

15. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

This is my first time reading this thread but that is some great blood you where running Ironmike. Do you own any dogs down from those breedings

16. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Good points.

17. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

alas, another thread down the shitter....:confused:

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

"jman: With all due respect, you have got to be kidding. The blood is the same, no matter where you get it. However, I will concede that the quality may differ depending on how far back the base blood is & the objectives of the individual breeder."

Bloodline is never the same when bred by someone different.
    This has been my point all along, you have no knowledge what so ever on the subject of culling....
    Breeders cull differently and have different standards.

"As for lying & peddling, to my knowledge BWK has not lied about anything. To my knowledge IM has not lied about anything. So as far as I know, we are even up there."

I guess forge papers are now consider okay and not to have lied?

"But if you will excuse me for saying so, BOTH are peddlers. BOTH have taken out ads in Dog Fancy &/or Dog World selling their wares. So again, we are even up."

And so has Gary Hammonds, Joe Orday, Jack Kelly, Mike Morgan, etc.
    Is there a point or is it just jealously that the general public might like to own our dogs as well as people who read sporting and registry magazines?

"As for sucking up, perhaps you were not, as you say he is your friend. Friends are friendly to one another. And if you choose to respect him, that is your choice."

What is this bunch of bull all about or do you just like to see yourself type?

"And yes, you are correct, I was not "doggin'" when Zebo or Eli were alive. But just b/c one wasn't alive or involved in a subject does not always make them ignorant of said subject. There are always ways one can learn, even if you were not there."

It is another to give opinions on a subject you have no first hand knowledge of.
    Point is, this is what really provoke your response on this thread.

"For example, none of us were alive when the Civil War took place, but through historical resources available to us we can know many facts about what transpired before we were around."

What an inept way of using an analogy! Anyway, who has been giving opinions on the subject of the Civil War as you have done on the subjects of Zebo and Eli or Boudreaux dogs in general?

"Now before anyone says anything, no, I do not know it all. I have never claimed to. I just don't buy into other folks' theories, that is all."

Who has stated a theory other then yourself?

"Iron Mike: Ah, it is good to talk to you again."

Wish I could be gracious and say the same.

"No problem about posting those dogs. They were well bred & I liked them. And I wanted the public to know who has them, where they can get like blood if they want it, since yours by your own admission your wasn't open to the public & they can get it w/ not having to deal w/ an attitude."

Do us all one favor. Show where any PURE Boudreaux stock has ever been sold by Backwoods Pits other then the ones I bred off Shannon to Ox and Bonney to Ox and they were only males.........
    If you haven't noticed one thing.........
    Backwoods Pits ALSO has NEVER sold a straight bred female from the Boudreaux/Norrod line.
    So I guess again you are wrong to state you can get the same thing when you can't. In fact in the last 5 years, I've sold the tightest from that line to the public.

"But I must ask - what does BWK having their name on them have to do w/ anything? You are listed as breeder both on their site & on Peds Online. They don't appear to be hiding anything."

Here IS my point, again you don't know what you are talking about. I've tried responding in hope for you to understand who I was talking about BUT there is NO BWK! It is Only BP, that's right Backwoods Pits, not Backwoods Kennels.
    Backwoods Kennels is a UKC kennels in Ca. which was barred from those magazines when the FBA contacted them and told them they had advertisers which also advertised in sporting magazines and got everyone barred. BP wasn't man enough to admit it was him and told those magazines that it was Backwoods Kennels of Ca. and not him!! BP was the first one allowed back advertising. I wonder what other information was given since I was the last one allowed to do so, again YEARS later..

BTW, I don't allow name changes on dogs I have bred. Not even pups..
    So this is what I meant.

"As for me being rude, I have not been rude to you in the least. I think I have spoken to you very civilly."

It is all in the opinion of the reader as I stated to you and I felt you were being rude and trolling.

"And hating? Where do you get that? I said I like the dogs & enjoyed the historical info. If I was hating I wouldn't have had anything good to say."

From your own fingers: "can get it w/ not having to deal w/ an attitude."
    Attitude is also a matter of opinion but I noticed you have agenda you seem to want to get across to the owner of this site and the people who read these threads...

"As for trolling, I an am an open member of this site as are you. I read many threads, as you do. And am free to post on any unlocked ones, as you do. So where do you get the troll idea if you are doing the exact same thing ...?"

But that is what you claimed in another post when I would respond, that I was doggin you out on purpose just because you were the one posting and I was following you around when you posted. LOL Now that was your best and funniest posts. LMAO!

"I must say, if anything you are a pot calling the kettle black. After all it was you who trolled on my blue board (although you don't like me or like blue dogs) & it is you who likes to raise rukus with your rude behaviour."

Talk about selective memory,,,,YOU were the one being rude and your behavior is what got the broad removed...
    If I posted anything it was to the humor of it all.
    At times you have to wonder what God gave some people for common sense.
    On the 'Blue Board" I don't recall any being used. lol lol

"After all, who sir had gotten banned from a board for their poor behaviour? Not I."

With how much help from your P.M.'s to moderators and sublimely continuing to post RUDE?
    BTW it wasn't by the site owner but by a moderator who didn't like how I responded to them after being continuously goaded by them.

"Who trolls on the boards of people they don't like? Not I."

This isn't your board and the jury is still out on the other statement.
    If you meant the "Blue Board", come on, lol that wasn't a informative billboard was it?
    I thought it was a joke board for satire towards blue dogs. rotfl

"Who trolls on boards of dogs they don't like? Not I."

That is because so many barred you that you change your kennel name and you had pissed off so many people you moved from one state in the north to a state in the south, btw, sorry Southerner to hear that. :(

"But you are guilty of all three. So it seems to me sir, simply laughable that you would call me a troll whilst you live under your bridge awaiting the three billy goats gruff."

"behaviour rukus" I would like to take this moment to return the favor in complementing you on your spelling as you have done with mine. :)
    Let me remind you, so do you but I also don't climb bell towers to spout off about things I have no direct knowledge of.

JMF.......4 @ (_?_)

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Amen to that! See the trend? And who is doing it when all I wanted to do is show some pedigrees of some dogs which people who uses the Boudreaux line might not know about.

I think now everyone can see the agenda she has (ABK)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.