1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Licker License

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Suki, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

i need one of these...[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2007
  2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yeah, that discribes Tess pretty well. lol.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

or, if you're like my neighborhood, where 3 out of the 6 houses (small street) own pit bulls, these work:

[​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]
    and for 'questionable' neighborhoods: (tho some may 'question' this one as well). ahhh well, i'll throw it in~delete if necessary:
    [​IMG]

4. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

My friend nicknamed Scrappy Lickalotamous. He tounge will continue to lick the air if you push him away.

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

WOW!!! thats CUTE!!! I love your dog.

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Sorry Suki, this last sign implies the dog will bite me if I cant make it there in time, that is unacceptable, no man biters or suggestions of please since a true APBT is not a man biter!

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Those must be ambullys, because those are short and fat silhouettes.

8. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

LOL you think it is cute.IUntil he gets you. He will walk by and get one on the sly.

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yes its so cute that I wish i had your dog,, i want a dog that does things like that.....I want a cute dog i can take to dog parks and stuff, how i wish i could let my dogs play with others....your lucky.

10. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

My dog does not play with others. LOL Please if I took Scrappy to a dog Park I would be on the 6 o'clock news :eek:. My 2 play together supervised only. And I have been lucky so far (crossing fingers). But I am not naive to think that this harmony will last forever. Mike is almost 2 and unaltered. Scrappy is almost 4 and neutered. But Scrappy has a high prey drive and DA. Mike gets along with females but not other males.

Scrappy (Red/Brindle) Mike Blue/White
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2007