1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Let's see your JEEP dogs.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SENIOR DRAGON, May 23, 2013.

1. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

So far so good. The only thing I'll complain about is he can be honery! But it's still a lil to early to get a real gauge on his attributes.

2. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Hope he works out for you Mudville.

3. jeepblood

jeepblood Pup

4. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks for the picture.

5. cgdog

cgdog Pup

Im not very good at uploading pics but I will get it done. I still have my old boy off Ch.Mechanic X Fine Tuned. Hes 12 but still kicking. I have 1xw off fine tuned to red rage. Shes 11 and my baby. Did 2:30 off the bottom. And had few other good dogs off fine Tuned. She was great bitch and great producer. RIP

6. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Whats the dogs name maybe we can help you put a ped up?

7. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Also id like to say those are some well bred dogs you have;)
    IBK

8. cgdog

cgdog Pup

thank you. and somebody already put their peds online. CG high voltage. Cg,bobby, CG Patches, Pit stops Shady bill. Shady bill's call name is "hoosick'. someone who ended up with dog off him made a ped with CG's Huzeg or something. It is same dog as shady bill. Anyone know if I can change that? Another claims he had 2 dogs off finetuned bred to Ch.bear and that pitstop did that breeding. That is all false. I did the breeding and kept all 6.

9. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Im impress with you dogs cg to bad you have nothing available.
    IBK

10. Big O

Big O Pup

11. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

12. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

My buddy has the sister to your female and we are planning on taking her to JR if she works out for him.
    Sorry but JR is not available for public stud. But pups off him will be available in the future.
    Thanks IBK

13. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

14. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

15. 94 times jeep.......and breedings planned at 10 months old.....wow

16. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Aka herb please read the ped again it states just looking not planned breeding. Just to let you in on something Black Pearl just finished her first heat and wasn't bred.
    IBK

17. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Sr Dragon if either of those make the cut and you ever decide to taint the blood with some Redboy let me know.

18. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

19. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Feastodg you've read my mind pm me your peds. And let me know what you have.
    Thanks IBK

20. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog