1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Let's see your JEEP dogs.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SENIOR DRAGON, May 23, 2013.

1. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

KW you have an eye for peds. I also like the way dog is put together.
    IBK

2. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks for sharing my brother suggested i take my Jeep Rascal dog into the Tant's bloodline. How are you guys liking it so far?
    IBK

3. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Why make a comment at all? Well, it's a message board, and that's what it's for. Second, my comment was directed to Dex' post. Nothing to do with YOU. So why should YOU comment at all?

I found his comment funny, and it was meant to be by him as far as I can see. As I said.....I wondered when someone might comment and/or joke about it's going on so long. Is that YOUR jurisdiction on the board? Are you a thread monitor?

To take offense at something I posted TO DEX, and about not a damned thing you have said, or WHATEVER it is you are inclined to rave about, is a sign of inexperience and false sense of entitlement on this board.

You should step back and try not to be so puffed up about something that you are ruffled by something not even referring to you personally. That's anything but a sign of intelligence. So, post on (and on and on) about anything you want to post as if your finger is in a light socket. But if I want to post to Dex, as I did, you have no place to try and reprimand.

Why should I say anything? There it is.

4. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Sounds like I hit a nerve Lol. Truth hurts sometimes.
    Lol

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Let's not mistake hitting any nerve with getting on other peoples' nerves with out of place comments. That's all you've managed to accomplish.

You're entitled to babble all you like. I've never banned a soul. Never so much as modified a post of anyone's or deleted any. So you're welcomed to go nuts about anything you feel the fervor to do so about. But DON"T attack the posts of others when you don't have anything constructive or in positive addition to them, and they don't involve you personally at all. You're obviously inexperienced, and apparently ahead of yourself, not knowing who you speak things to, disregarding the meaning of their posts, and attacking like a mama kitty. You're in no position to qualify others.

6. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

Anyone have any info on this dog?

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [2] :: CRENSHAW'S JEEP (4XW)

Was he a producer? Did he throw hot azz pups? Is there any dogs down from him today? Having trouble finding any info on this dog or dogs down from him....

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Damn Cuzzo, your ruining this thread by posting that ped LMAO.

8. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

First of all i agree with you 100% but it sounds like you dont follow your own rules.
    With that said ive handle myself like an adult without insulting or name calling like youve displayed. I hope from now on you follow your rule like everyone on this board.

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

You seem to dream things up. I likened your acts to other things, which you have overtly displayed. Cautioned you about attacking posts not applicable for your overreacting. No one called you any names. You are one of a scant few on the board who seems to think it's poignant to put words in the mouths of others. It doesn't wash with me. Nor does it with anyone who can discern what you insinuate and know it's bs and wrong.

My suggestion to you is to go about your business, which has to this point, been unmolested but for Dex' humor. As you can see in the two prior posts above, people are finding the humor in your attacking what you don't understand and isn't even yours to be attacking. Think before you jump. I can explain the real of it to you.............but I can't understand it for you.

10. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Lol actually i think it was a great question.

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:deadhorse:I will Take Full Responsibility For My Joking, Having said that, I have always admired TDK'S post. Senior Dragon lets move on...... And Get Back 2 them Jeep Dogs.........

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Yes, I blame Dex for all this mess up LMAO

13. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

All you have to do is read all your attacks and treats you've made. I have pointed out and agreed to the rules of this board but you have clearly abuse your authority as a moderator.
    With that said you can continue responding in this thread but you will not get a respond back.

14. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Please lets move on !!!

15. This about sums it up.............

16. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Drag, you're seriously delusional. First of all, I haven't spoken as any moderator. Secondly, I wasn't even speaking to you as I have KEPT pointing out. Your attempts to twist things is weak. You shouldn't accuse others of doing or saying things you made up in your own head. They never happened. Never were said. It seems you have some issues. You need to drop it before you further embarrass yourself.

17. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

Jeep is a dog?! I thought it was a type of car!!!

18. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

So did i ! LMFAO !!!

19. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

The Roll Hard gentleman is an expert at what he's doing with the line and the dog has been very nicely line bred to Jeepy and his dam Honeybunch. He's a good stud dog to go to if you got Jeep dogs and need to carry on line breeding with them with a performance initiative in mind. Dog could also cross out nice with other stuff like Rascal for example or Redboy if you like. Hope he don't mind me talking about his dog on the open forum but I thought the dog was worth the while mentioning in this thread.

20. brickduke

brickduke Pup

How do you guys feel about the blackjack dogs as far as representing the jeep strain? I know they wouldn't be as heavy jeep as rhk's dog but do you guys there worth it or a little hype?