1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Let's see those itty bitty pitties!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ABK, Aug 3, 2007.

1. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

Thanks so far so good young but showing good signs very high spirited an determined pups

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...darn .......i taught it said itty bitty.....T.............S.........DARN...

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol Blue you dirty dog you

4. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

So you like itty bitty titties. I like BIG butts and I can not lie.

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......lol...any size suit's....from bee-stings.....2.....water-melon's....lol..

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:boobies.jpg:................................HEHEHEH............

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Thats gross... Blue 8 bulls says: 8, 18, or 80........ U sick bastard you....... Lol

8. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I did see two gyps 13 lb. ers go years ago, they were tit for tat over three hrs!! The crowed started yelling for handlers to call it A draw! They did I wish I would have paid more attention to who they were but I had my own on deck! I do know there was several serious fanciers trying to buy them on the spot! When somebody mentions small after all these years they pop into my head!

9. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Man got a itty Bitty pitty 3/4 vise grip 1/4 rbj.... damn 6 months old female and 14-15 lbs tops if that much and is harder to deal with .than any 50 pounder I've had....a straight up handful....she is 100 all the time unless sleep.

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

[​IMG]

This is my smallest dog. Bitch is around 32 lbs on her fatest day. In the photo 29 at 15 months