1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Let's see those itty bitty pitties!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ABK, Aug 3, 2007.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

The subject came up on another thread about small dogs. I want to see all those itty bitty pitties you guys have out there!! I will start. Here is Baby Girl, my smallest. She weighs 17 lbs & stands 14 in tall at 6 mos old:

[​IMG]

P.S. Purebred pit bulls only! No pitter patters!

Now let's see 'um! :)

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Had a flashback to David Alan Coe song while browsing over the thread title delete button, and realized it said "pitties". Close call.

I love the small ones as well. Only owned one really small bitch, and she didn't turn out. My partner has a damn fine 24 lb. bitch, we are feeding a few off. Those patterdales can sure break some hearts ;)

LOL

3. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

Question,are patterdales the only blood that has small one,how many lines produce small pits like the patterdales?

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Patterdales are not APBT's, it was a joke, how "that cute little patterdale" has broken the hearts of many bulldog men ;)

Personally, the smallest I've owned was a 31 lb. bitch. Got a litter off her, and all males will be average size. The female, is looking to be about 17 at 4 months old. All leg, small frame. Expect her to be low 30's cw.

We have a 7-8 month old Granddaughter of El Negro to the small bitch I mentioned above. She's about 27-28 chainweight if I had to guess. She won't put on but 2-3 more pounds, physically, she matured early and is about done. Chinaman clone, 1/2 the size.

I've got a soft spot in my heart for the little ones.

5. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

Lmfao get yah mind out of the gutter

6. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

My littlest one is in my signature Ammo Alligator/Red Barron 25lbs. 7mos. on the 12th! I think the smallest APBT terrier I know of is Ammos mom and she's 27lbs. soaking wet amaizing little dog too!

7. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

SO HOW COME i SEE SOMETIME PATTERDALE ADVISORTISED SOME TIMES AS PITS.OR WHY DO THEY TEND TO GROUP THEM TOGETHER SOMETIMES?AND THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME.

8. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

Aubrey was light as all get-out.

She's 11 months now.

Up until about 2 months ago before I switched her from Diamond Naturals to Candiae, she was right in the 25-26 lb range.

In the last two months, she's upped her weight to 34 lbs. She gets 2.5 C of food a day, split between a morning and night feeding. Her level of physical activity has increased since she's switched feeds (loves the flirt pole!) and still gets "maintenance" walks daily. Although she's put on a few more lbs, nothing is noticeable visibly; her last two ribs still show (you can see em all when she's breathing heavy), she has no "gut fat" to speak of, and her legs are ripped as hell.

I'll have to upload a pic to the photobucket and post it today.

9. max74

max74 Banned

Edit- I keep forgetting to log out an my gf's kids think they're comedians

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2007
  10. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

11. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

12. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Nice looking dogs guys. Keep them coming! I can look at big dogs all day long, but it's not often I get to see many little guys. :)

13. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2007
    The Watcher likes this.
  14. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Kujo - 4 years old, 39 lbs hog fat, 3/4 Jeep, 1/4 Lonzo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lil Fancy - 5 years old, 35 lbs, Kingfish/OFRN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6Dog likes this.
  15. Michele

Michele Guest

Watcher: OMG, Temperance Brennan....I'm in love.....

16. Boylesfan

Boylesfan Pup

The Watcher likes this.
  17. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Here are a few more of mine. Not the smallest, but still small...

Panther (RIP) M 38 lbs c.w.

[​IMG]

Bendi F 35 lbs c.w.

[​IMG]

Bailey F 30 lbs c.w.

[​IMG]

Biscuit F 30 lbs c.w.

[​IMG]

18. FourCorners

FourCorners Banned

I think i got about everybody beat. I got a Redboy/Jocko bitch that is 23 pounds chain weight and 21 pounds conditioned. She is pregnent right now and expect pups about her size.

19. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Damn good looking dog ;)

20. jamonit

jamonit Pup

have a 28 pounder that is pregnent scared to see her conditioned so i keep her fat as posible