1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lets see those eli dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bigeli, May 16, 2011.

1. No offense, but that dog needs a biscuit homie! A well conditioned dog dont look like that. Sorry but I had to, u keep postin pics of him like he looks good or somethin

2. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

He was sick for a few days..done got his weight back up though. My bad for bein a pic whore.

3. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

8 months old here

BD8mo.jpg

4. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Frazior creek I took these last night for you. Put him back to to 53-54 for a trip to Iowa.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

i have aupcoming breeding comn soon and its some pure eli right from the source bred to my cottingham bitch

6. The source?????

7. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

He looks good man

8. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Thanks...we just got the chance to run some hog here in razorback country. He caught a couple 150 pounders before we got rained out.

9. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

10. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

That's great. Does he find his own?

We've been layin pretty low waiting for February to come.....can't wait!!!

11. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

He can find his own but he's got a short ranged obviously...I usually lead him in myself after my partners dogs bay them up. He does pretty well catching by himself on the mid size hogs.

12. Yes sir a little montana eli..... Jeep/chinaman/skull
    0722112006a.jpg

13. Nice looking hound you have there

14. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

15. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

We had a male that looked almost sibling to your male, just not so lippy... He would wind his own hog for a few hundred yards (atleast 200 yards) and made for one of the best running catch dogs I've EVER seen... When riding in the truck he'd let you know when you were coming up on them with his screeching yoddling noises. Once released he'd take his foe head on, let out two or three barks right before he'd take hold, and keep the same hold until you got there.

He winded and took down a 380+ sow dressed, that put some boars I've seen to shame..... R.I.P Jiggins'Mo Jig.....

16. R2L

R2L Banned

17. 16c0f97178411bd3ff6c751526d5e2a0.jpg homebrew for sure adba comformatoin dog... Shorty pearl/chinaman/grunt

18. Tiitu

Tiitu Pup

Is there such thing as rednosed ELI dog? I'm prefer ELI-line and I donĀ“t mind of colour, but love rednosed pitbulls. I have no knowledge about bloodlines so is Rednosed dogs allways some other bloodline than ELI? Thanks for answer.

19. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

can be red if crossed