1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lets just have a good talk about maneater lines

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jacob, Dec 24, 2014.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...how many times have ya seen a couple who a married/etc..have a fight what happens the dog is going to take a side,,seen this happen,sick telling them don't argue in front off a dog...one ya's own...one of ya going get it...???

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea I still got Jack Russells blue and they belong outside ! The male likes people but the female won't let anyone touch her but me.She is black and white with ticking and short legs ,just a nasty temper.

3. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Rebels ch. Sandman was a maneater......when we bred Havana boys sandal (1xw) to ch. Sandstorm we got a male off of that litter named tank...tank had forelegs bigger than my arms he was about 70 lbs chain weight very short and stout like ch. Sandstorm. ..he was insanely powerful. ..being a double bred grandson of sandman. .it was just too tight tank was a maneater ..the only people that could even get near him was myself anthony and his wife gina...with anthonys nephews and nieces coming over we didn't want to risk tank ever killing someone. .so we decided to put him down...we never even tested him or anything and we didn't want to breed a maneater as well...we always put a maneater down..9 times out of ten they will quit anyway

4. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

I seen none maneaters quit. I think 9 out 10 is extreme.

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..as said it will depend on why a dog bites..but those that were just bite for no reason ..pts...WHY...there bred to be handled...who wants to handle a man biter..not many..there has been one or a few good un's..but generaly pts..

6. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

you know what this thread should be renamed not hating on man eaters just the people who breed them. dont blame the breed blame the deed

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....man-biters can come from any line...

8. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

whhhooaa haa thats funny sssshit! hey bull is cool yes bull but let this sink in slowly what we are tring to avoid is the virgils and the zebos and then inbreeding now wait wait give it a full minute there you go see no more dogs like that no mater if they can drive you to work and do your taxes and were changing your name from bluebull to gamebull but bluebull is good too

9. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

I read all your comments on this subject and I think what are we talking about, the thought comes to mind these originate from wild dogs. True they have been domesticated for along time, but systems of those natural instincts are still in them. Things like having and raising a litter of puppies, pack orientation and order, territory drives. So it's not always a bad thing if infringements have occurred without permission. I say the term manbiter is has to be broken down into types.

10. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

god have mercy on our souls

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.poor...jacob...f**k off..ya.simple...idiot....

12. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

yes i know simpicity if often associated with stupidity but i think if we kept it simple they would be less things to go wrong. The recipe is GAMEBRED with rock solid TEMPERMENANT, SMART, with a greyhound build big ass bones and i guess some average to good mouth. Built like the new lotus (sports car) but just game alone you need to show respect. I know alot of people now want this fastlane to me its like nice but is it game. I was reading the definition of fastlane and game was not somthing they are overly concerned about short order and mouth comes first what ever to each their own i guess.

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I seen a bumpersticker today that said "SILENCE IS SIMPLICITY"... Can we stay on the subject or start a rambling thread???

14. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

manbiters are not all bad i was once threatened by someone that they would steal one of the dogs , i said feel free if you can get him off the chain hes yours lol

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

It must of been a Mayfield VHS dog? LMAO

16. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

little did they know id hid the vhs lol

17. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Just wanted to bump this thread...

I had coffee with my folks this morning and we had gotten on the discussion of man-biters vs man-eaters vs some of the best animals I have owned. Tolerance was a word that got brought up several times. What I would have tolerated 25 yrs ago I wouldn't today. I have owned a lot of animals from several different lines and seen H/A from them all. From Zebo/Jackhammer,Heinzl/Loposay,Jeep/Eli/Redboy,Tramp/Bruiser and a mix of J/RB/J/Eli-Snooty crosses to what I feed now. Color never had anything to do with H/A. There is a HUGE difference between the man-eater and man-biter/excitebiter. DannyB posted it best I think. Goes along with with petbull vs pitbull....my family/friends have an understanding to what is "tolerated" over the years. ESPECIALLY with house pets! I think I will always keep a bulldog in the house. I kennel my animals when I have company...but there is the exception of people that know the animal extensively and have experience. Recently i took on a new house pet and he is an absolute full blown retard around anybody except me, a bit nippy and all in your face. Best way to explain him is he is like a feral cat when trying to handle him....awhile back me an the ol lady went to a friends house an this mofo was an absolute prince. just goes to show what experience has to do with an animals disposition. On the opposite side of the spectrum (many years ago) my mother took my best bitch into her house while i was on vacation....you could let her run free and loved everybody. Hell she even had her own pet cat that she would carry around in her mouth, she was an absolute joy to own and be around "bonafide" bulldog but, threw her share of H/A animals. Funny how that works out.

Anyways...what brought up the conversation was about some of the old stuff and the question "where are those now?". We had some laughs and giggles while stories were being told. Some of the ones I cared for they didn't and vice versa. I have kept man-eaters in the past and they were always chained in front of the yard...first bulldog in sight! For a reason...today i wouldn't tolerate that. Mainly because of they are a pain in the ass to feed and water. Thing is a bulldog is IMO a bulldog regardless if he is H/A or not. i wouldn't incorporate a man-eater into the program these days but that doesn't mean one wouldn't be worth a bet.

sorry for the rambling....just think there is a lot discretion between the behavior of the bulldog these days.

Saiyagin likes this.
  18. niko

niko CH Dog

If a bulldog will attack a man like it would another animal...I aint fu@!ing with it!...after seeing that video in the other thread you're reminded what one of these dogs could do to a man if it wanted to.

19. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Niko..I keep thinking of your buddy getting his ass handed to him by the bulldog and the blanket. Goes to show some folks don't have any business owning these animals. Prey drive is something that has to be taken into perspective.

niko likes this.
  20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol Niko I'm pretty sure you have done this as many others including myself.Scold one pretty hard and afterwards you think about it for a few seconds and realize what he could do to you.Some you can't scold lol but you know the ones you can.

niko likes this.