1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lets here some opinions

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mott's APBT's, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Ive been seeing some posts on here about sorrells' dogs.Id like to see different opions on the subject. Who does everyone prefer. The dogs from Bert ? Or from Tatonka? I know she got most of berts main dogs when they divorced. But he looks to still have some really good dogs left. What does everyone think about the subject?

2. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

I bet if you asked either one who's were the best, they would both say theres was the best. I don't have any Sorrells dogs, but I bet they both have good dogs, also there are others out there with Sorrell dogs that would be just as good.