1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lets go Couture.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jason r, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jason r

jason r Big Dog

Ufc fights are coming up the 15th of this month,Randy Couture vs Brock Lesnar.Lets hear some opinions on who everybody thinks is going to win?

2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Couture win by submission! Yeah I said it! LOL:D

YIS

3. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

I really like Couture but I think age is going to cost him the fight. I think Lesnar will win.

My husband thinks Couture will win

4. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Go Couture! Couture seems like a guy I could kick back and drink a beer with. Lesner seems like the guy who wouldn't stop talking about himself.

5. game_test

game_test Top Dog

actually, my coach trains brock for his UFC fights and the guy is a very nice, and humble man that works his ass off.

6. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Coture is a class act for sure, but I think the size & age differential is too much to overcome..

7. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

That may be but he just bugs me so I say go COUTURE.

8. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

I think if lesner hits him with a good shot early then he wins....if couture can get past the first round. or tie him up in a clinch, were he can unload from a close range then couture can possibly win the fight.

9. Couture by GnP in the 3rd round. Brock is big and strong but as long as Couture's chin holds up, it should neutralize the sloppy haymaker.

This championship fight is an insult to the sport of MMA. The UFC adds to this insult by labeling this "the most important fight in MMA history". What the effing crap are they talking about? The dude should not be a HW he should be SHW at the very least. Second, his boxing and ring generalship is lacking at best.....lucky for him he has huge hands that hurt like a mule's kick.

Brock winning would set the sport back a few years. I do agree that Couture look to have aged overnight......i was surprised to see how old he looks these days......I hope the fight will be like one of those old Kung Fu movies where an old man with a long white goatee kicks the living crap out of a group of hoodlums.....sniff, sniff...kung fu movies...sniff, sniff.

If that is so, then, tell him to teach the Hulk to punch with both hands and not go off balance every time he throws that straight right....every time, he swings and steps (right back foot) to the right side.....someone can time it and catch him off balance.

10. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Better yet don't tell him so I can see that big freak show get KNOCKED THE F OUT!

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I'm a fan of the underdog, so Couture. As said, he has size and age against him.

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I would love to see Couture win, But Brock is very fast for a man his size and he aint that slopy he is training very hard and he is an athlete and he seems to want to make a name in this sport. I wish they wouldnt premote like they do it is like the kimbo deal it kind of lessens this sport. Witch I think is one of the most REAL sports there are. Well Bull Riding is pretty f-in REAL also. J

13. mikem

mikem Pup

brock lesnar is gonna whoop ass on randy, brock is a freak very btrong and agile for a huge man , gonna be way too much for randy

14. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Randy Shoulda Just Stayed Out While He Was On Top!.......he"s To Old For Tha Big S.o.b

15. smokey024

smokey024 Big Dog

I agree with what a couple of people have already said Brock is going to be to big and strong for an old Couture. Brock is going to have atleast 50lbs on him which is going to be to much for a 45 year old to overcome maybe 10 or even 5 years ago he would be able to overcome the disparity in weight and strength but I dont see it happening now. With that said I see Brock winning by TKO in the 2nd.

16. mikem

mikem Pup

brock is gonna be the guy to beat fedor , u heard it here first

17. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

YA Know what! lets do this how we used to, Ill bet ya Randy wins on GAMENESS AND TALENT..... I may be wrong but who cares... J That will cost ya 2 rep points LOL!

18. TIGER1

TIGER1 Pup

that will be a good one couture has more experience and technic, but boy lesner is a big boy. Hes last fight i forget who it was with but lesner's apponent couldnt do anything againt lesner that freak of nature:eek:.

19. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Is Lesner the guy who started out on some MTV show, then went on to the WWE, then to the UFC? Or do I have him confused? :confused:
    EIther way, I always enjoy watching a UFC fight. :)

20. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

WHUT I TELL YA!..Brock Lesnar whoop tha ass! 2nd round knock out!....Randy shoulda stayd out while he was on top