1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

let your imagination

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JoeyNzoey, Jul 11, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

wonder a bit in this thread, thought it would be interesting to see some of you folks IMAGINATION so here it goes. Where would be the ONE PLACE you would never want to wake up to and where would be ONE PLACE you would love to wake up to. Shouldn't be to serious of a pair of questions but it would also be nice to have a reason for each question I'll start off.....but don't be shy people!

I personally would NEVER want to wake up in a cave they just freak me out intensely I would be able to maybe journey through one prepared but I couldn't bare to just find myself awakened in it's presence pitch black and eeeeek :eek:. I would just love to wake up in a nice bright and sunny opened grass field with the wind barely shifting by it would be heaven for me because I love doing this at my neighborhood park when hardly anyone is present but to awaken to one far from the city and nothing but land surrounding would bring the nostalgic peace 10x greater.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

well i sure as hell wouldn't want to wake up at woodstock back in the 60's or a phish concert in this decade. something about bongo drums patrolli oil berknstocks & kumby ya really piss me off. on the other hand waking up next to kim kardashin after a long night of drinking would be alright by me. wouldn't care if it was on a park bench in central park.

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha oh geez well it's your imagination Ben (refering to the kim kardashin)

of course I would love to always awake next to my special guy anywhere anytime.

hopefully the thread turns out well I am interested :)

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

probably Guantanamo Bay face to face with Big Bob...

5. I would never want to wake up on the floor of a dark basement, surrounded by surgical instruments, in a compete stranger's house...

I would love to wake up to birds singing in the woods, with my beautiful g/f by my side after a night under the stars...

6. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i would not whant to wake up in prison:D and i whant to wake up whit 100 milion on my bank acount :D

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I am waiting for someone to say they would want to wake up with V danger, and her beautiful g/f, lol....

Gotta run, will post mine when I get back.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bawhahahahaha

9. chucho

chucho Big Dog

I would hate to wake up surrounded by satanic cult members.
    I would like to wake up in A peaceful forest or country side with
    rolling hills all around me.

10. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I would never want to wake up in a coffin in the ground

11. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Also I wouldn't ever want to wake up in any of Jigsaw's games (saw)

12. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

it seems like this site consists of clostriphobic tree huggers...lol

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

be nice sampson ;) and hey your being a cheater now you didn't necessarily reply to my thread did you evil:dogstare:

14. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Worst. Nightmare. Ever.

Just thinking about what that would be like makes me stress out.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wouldnt want to wake up tied to a chair naked with cigarette burns all over my body.

i would want to wake up in kim kardashian or like filth said, V danger! (next best thing);)

16. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I would like to wake up back in Texas along the Guadalupe river around New Braunfel's in the country on many acre's, and a nice little A frame house, and 10 Ace bulldogs......

17. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

And I thought I was the only lesbian on this board lol.

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

glad to see most of us choose nature somewhere in our imaginations

19. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Never want to wake up in a vegiterian world.
    Would like to wake up next to you ;) lolz

20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

id hate to wake up in a room where Jelet is ogling dudes on a bodybuilding website.

id love to wake up in a room where everyone is making fun of him for doing so.