1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

let me see your Browndog design harness'

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Lilbitty, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Lilbitty

Lilbitty Pup

I am ordering mine tomorrow and would LOVE to see all the colors and the beautiful dog pulling or wearing theirs. :D

If anyone has the turquoise feel free to share. that is the color I am choosing.

(If this is in the wrong section please move it to the correct one)

2. Robber

Robber Big Dog

She has a nice gallery of customer pics on the website...

I have one for my female(purple and pink), but I don't have a pic of it in use at the moment - I'll have to get one. . My males red harness is a different maker.

3. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

4. Lilbitty

Lilbitty Pup

I know, I seen them on the site but I know some arent pictured so I wanted to see more. ^.^
    LH, love the color on your girl. such a vibrant blue!

5. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Ryker in his own harness:
    [​IMG]

And pulling in a friend's harness before ours came:
    [​IMG]

6. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

workin':cool:

7. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

whe cant get them in holland
    i really like them.

8. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Look like a nice harness.
    Start checking on the site before making a comment.
    This is written on the site ;).

Worldwide shipping is available also, I will give you a quote once I have your
    postal code

I think i wil try one for Chloe because every pre made harness is to big for her.

9. relic

relic Pup

They look a good strong well made bit of kit ;)