1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Let me get this straight!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crushbones, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elibred

elibred Big Dog

i dont know about you guys. but... i can breed curs cause i read old dog stories and study peds of dogs that died 50yrs ago :thumbsup:

LMFAO!!!!!!

2. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Some curs produce and some game dogs throw trash. If you have cur give it a shot and cull appropriately..

3. Carbon

Carbon Pup

Would you guys recommend to just buy an adult, or a pup?

My question is.. what is the reason for that adult to go out of their yard? Reject? Cur? There will be alot of possible question but the safest way is to get it from someone you really trust.

If pup..? Might be breed breed curs? You'll never know unless you know who you dealing with.

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I will never breed a cur so help me god!!...AMEN!!

5. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

That's your right bro. I might or might not breed a cur. Some curs turn out fantastic producers. You just gotta be willing to cull what don't fit your standards. But everyone has ther own way of doing things. I think it would be wrong to sell a pup off a cur or give away without letting the guy know the pup is off a cur or a cold dog. That's doing bad business and you might get karma back at you for it.

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

How do you KNOW that you haven't if you have been in these hounds for 10 yrs. or more???

7. pretty sure they mean they will never use a cur in their breedings... you can select the dog you want to breed with, if the dogs not up to their standard they move on and find another dog

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

with all the years you say you got behind dogs & some of the shit you post no amount of years can make up for common sense.

9. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

It's called checking your stock

10. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

Crushbones good luck , that's wishful thinking. If you been in this game and breeding your own stock long enough. Then most likely you've already produced more than 1 and you know that. Thanks to checking your stock you wont breed to 1. I was told "they can never quit , if they never get a look". Here's where the 100% game/winning litters come from just check the internet it's all there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.