1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lest we forget

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by junkyard, Apr 24, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

I understand this is predominantly a USA forum, but i know there are a heap of Kiwis and Aussies on here so i thought it was appropriate.

Today is Anzac day, a day where New Zealanders and Australians remember all our Diggers [soldiers] alive or gone , who fought for our two wonderful countries and the amazing amount of freedom we have today, in all the wars in the past and present.

So to all the Aussies and Kiwis on the forum, enjoy a day of reflection and go to your local rsl or pub, and buy a digger a beer to say thanks for what they have given us and hopefully hear a story or two over a game of
    two-up.

"Lest we forget"

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

We call ours Memorial Day. Let's have a moment of silence for those who've fought for us.

3. waikato

waikato Pup

anzacs, we will never forget you,our long lost brothers,at the going down of the sun we will remeber what you did for us,R.I.P.