1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lesnar vs Overreem

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Icepick, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Icepick

Icepick Banned

2. Thanks for that. Everyone has to get old.

3. Lesnar knew forehand he was done and was only there for a paycheck. It was pretty pathetic.

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Lesnar didn't have the skills to compete with the top guys .He is big and strong and can wrestle a bit but he has no punching,kicking,submission skills to speak of.The guys at the top are already pretty developed fighters and Lesnar was playing catch up.He started to late in his career.The other fighters are professionals that have been training for years and that makes a big difference.

5. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I agree with most of what you said, but I would say Lesnar could wrestle more than just a bit! I have liked Overreem for awhile now, but I expected the fight to be a little more competitive than it was. I was hoping to see how well Overreem would do off his back.

6. Looked to me like Brock was a not in the greatest of shape either. The punishment that he took to the midsection was bad but he went down like a sack of potatoes.

7. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

I was going for lesnar

8. pig mad

pig mad Banned

i don't like lesnar simply due to the wwe faggot shit he came from but he did beat some worthy opponents randy coture to name 1 any one who can beat randy has more than a bit of idea whats going on...

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

anyone got link to the cowboy fight?

10. That was the best one of the night.

11. Icepick

Icepick Banned

LOL, that one got a little out of control. I guess everything needs to be recorded these days to have credibility.

12. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Anyone have any sites where you can watch UFC? I can't watch it on my T.v. (Even with Satellite) don't have ESPN or any of your mainstream US programming.

Brock Lesnar used to be my favorite WWE guy when I first watched it, must be about 10years ago, himself and Rob Van Dam. That really brings me back, I was only around 5 years old when I watched that stuff :)

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Brock could wrestle and was powerful.But that was all he had.He beat Randy, because Randy was close to the end of his career ,and was a lot smaller then Brock.

14. Icepick

Icepick Banned

This site http://www.thertv.eu/ has a few different U.S. channels on it, and ESPN tonight. The channel line up changes frequently, sometimes they even have hbo and other pay channels on there to watch.
    Free UFC is a whole other story. Dana White is a tight MOFO, who keeps a tight leash around the pay per view events. The site I listed above does offer the Spike channel alot though, and they show older UFC matches. Spike also shows the pay per view pre lims for free sometimes (like last night.)

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

shit that's the fight i been asking for sense strikeforce got on bord with ufc. both them fellas come to fight. hopefully there will be a rematch.

16. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I was a little surprised with Overreem taking that fight so fast after strikeforce got bought by the UFC. I think one of the reasons he didnt go to the UFC to begin with had something to do with the ufc testing for roids and other enhancement drugs. I think the other reason was that strikeforce would allow him to compete in other events over seas. I wonder how the ufc is going to handle previous contracts??? Like Nick Diaz, he was banned from the ufc for testing positive for marijuana, so he went to strikeforce. Now, he's back in the ufc...

17. Damion

Damion Pup

nice site icepick gona come in handy on nightshift thanks man

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

best way to get the fights is to go to download BitComet and go to thepiratebay.org and search for UFC 141 and download that torrent it has all the main fights and is always up the next day after the fight great quality thats what i always do if i do not watch the fight from a live stream online but yes brock probably knew he could not compete with this guy hell like was mentioned earlier these fellas have trained and fought all there lives to be MMA stars brock started in the game too late if only he would have started earlier he could have been one of the best to walk into the octagon