1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Leonidas yard (brazil)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by stonehousekennel, Jun 24, 2014.

1. [video=youtube;zWhSp88rINo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhSp88rINo[/video]
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhSp88rINo[/video]

2. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Some nice looking bulldawgs!

3. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Nice hounds but his yard looks like refugee camp....... Have a little more pride and respect for your :wagtail:.

4. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Nothing a rake and a pooper scooper can't fix.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Poor dogs.. . Living conditions look like shit.....

6. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

In certain countries a dog is still a dog. Now do I think those conditions are great no I don't but in America animals have been given more rights than people. But the dogs look healthy, so I applaud him for that. Yis Ole Man

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Its Brazil. You should see how the people are living.

8. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

That's my point Naus.

9. amistad

amistad Big Dog

If you can afford to feed 24 dog's you can afford a shovel.

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

those who talk trash i bet have never spent time out of this country and in countries they talk trash about and don't know how much some people get payed .

11. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You're right OG, I haven't been out this country and that's exactly why I didn't say anything. I already knew they're poor as shit over there, that's a nice setup by their standards, I'm sure.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Fuckd up priorities I suppose....

13. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Those folks out in the jungle run around bare footed with scorpions snakes and wandering spiders and jaguars.. something to think about lol.

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Who's Standards yawl going by??????????????????????????????????????????? LOL

15. AMEN bro I totally agree

16. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Exactly.........

17. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

If you live in a country that is so economically and financially devastated, you don't need to own something you cant take care of properly. Family comes first, and as much as I love my dogs my family is going to eat before my dogs do.

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...LOL...lol....i was waiting to see what people were gonna say,,first thing i noticed is the shit,,but there was not a lot of it,them dog's could have being fed in the cool of the night before,,hence the few lump's of crap around...ya know if miss poop scoop for 1 day it builds real quick spec; if a dog craps 2-4 time's in that peroid,,i know a lad had not seen in over 20 year,so i went to see his 2/3 dog's thinking he may have changed his way in keeping his dogs..lol..loll...so he had'nt..mountains of crap+when i said ya only have 2/r/3 to look after why don't ya scoop first thing every morn..???..i like to wait till it dry's up hard first was his answer,while i stood their looking at week's of crap...and over-weight dog's..some people jus never ..???????????????/

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

ps:..been rich...or...poor...is no excuse to keeping dogs right+clean/healthy..the kennls/run's or chain-spot area's don't matter how they look once their clear of crap/etc/etc...

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well at the end of the day, there his dogs, he pays the feed bill and its his yard. So none of yalls opinion counts as to how he keeps his animals. Some of sound like y'all are on hsus payroll

Sincerely Yours, Cajun