1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Leggy and light dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Fl0w, May 29, 2018.

1. Fl0w

Fl0w Pup

Hi there,

Anyone knows who's breeding this type of dogs around Europe?

33784213_630760647316397_7128110041508347904_n.jpg 15622752_356931328032665_304393225289727014_n.jpg

Any help would be appreciate, Pm.

(yes I know I'm really optimistic today...)

F.

2. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I'd be interested in finding out who got them too! Nice looking hounds!

3. Fl0w

Fl0w Pup

That's what I'm dreaming about...
    the second one is called Pearl and is owned and bred by a guy from North Carolina called council, don't find more infos.
    First one I'm still trying to get something

4. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Good looking dogs but i like a little deeper chest on mine. What you're describing sounds like the ideal box dog imho.

5. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Looks like Chinaman. Love that dog type. I just got one that I'm hoping will end up being that Frame. Not Chinaman blood pup. But parents look like that dog you have there. Blood is Benedict Bailey. Jeep redboy dogs theses are. And the guy has a few dogs that look like that

Attached Files:

6. Carolinacur

Carolinacur Big Dog

7. Carolinacur

Carolinacur Big Dog

Well, this is the council I know from NC. I almost bought a bitch off of him. Give him a look and see.

8. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

I’d say more mims blood

Carolinacur likes this.
  9. Fl0w

Fl0w Pup

Thank y'all, I really apreciate that!

For me a dog with leg, a not too deep chest and a nice bullhead (headshape and mind) would be the ideal athlete, a multi-purpose dog, a dog that will be able to perform in every activities/sport without being impede by his body. Just my guess...

When I see a picture of this type of dogs, dogs like the awesome Uselton's Simon Slick I always have the same words who come in my mind "a pocket rocket", a lethal weapon that can go through everything and be deployed faster than you can say it.

Jacob I can only cross my fingers for you, would be really happy to see how this little boy will end up! Wathever thank you for the informations, I'm gonna take a closer look into this Benedict Bailey blood, see what i can find.

Thank you very much for the link Carolinacur, i'm gonna give him a serious look tonight.

That's it Mistabonz! Mims blood, I've read it somewhere but wasn't sure about the source.

10. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

<= Friscopoula. Leggy bitch but not small. 18,5-20 kg.