1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

LeBRON James is now a Heat Bosh Wade

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grave digger, Jul 8, 2010.

1. REC0GN1ZE

REC0GN1ZE Pup

You can't deny that Kobe is the best player since MJ. He has proved to be the best player of this decade. Lebron is The 2nd best player at the moment IMO. Lebron has admitted on multiple occasions that Kobe is the better player. Just ask yourself this. Its game 7 of the NBA finals, who would you prefer to have on your team Kobe, or Lebron?

2. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

to bad none of these individuals are going to come close to admitting this

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Look man If Lebron was A Laker and Kobe was in Cleveland the Laker will win it hands down it wouldn't even go 7 games and that's a fact jack

4. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I would rather have a team like the Lakers with a balance of players who have chemistry. As oppose to a team like Boston or Miami with 3 big names and can't get the job done. Now Miami has an opportunity to prove me wrong, BUT, time will tell.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

c'mon joey? for real?............... recognize though? lol ;):rolleyes::cool:

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

shush kyle your too evil now you have become satan now congratulations :dogstare:

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

dont be mad! lol

get glad!

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

boston already proved that 3 stars can get it done 2 yrs ago when they beat LA. Kobe is a better closer but i'd take a 25 yr old phenom. he is the league MVP and deserved it. loyalty? wasnt kobe gonna leave LA so he could win a title? same situation

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

but he didn't did he :rolleyes:;) lebron made it loud and clear on his ONE HOUR decision maybe if you were a Cleavland fan you would be able to see the water clearer on the whole loyalty ordeal. Kobe has been mvp as well I think to many of you are thinking to far ahead here as opposed to what has already written chapters in the books and that's kobe being the the greatest player in our decade.

10. venom

venom Top Dog

Boston proved 3 stars could win a championship...
    but Detroit already proved it doesnt take any to win a championship.

It all depends....

Look at L.A, they had kobe, shaq, karl malone, gary payton lol... they LOST.
    So dont crown miami yet.

11. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Kobe would not be Kobe without Phil Jackson and team mate's Kobe is not Superman Phill made Kobe it takes a great coch to put him were he did yeah Kobe is good but with a different coch and team he would not be shit admit it and Kobe knows this as well its just like the dog world it not just a dog with skills you need someone that knows how to condition the dog it will run out of gas look at Kobe a couple years ago when he was not winning and Phil left cause of Kobe but look who wanted him back after that season yup Kobe so Phil came back and Kobe started to do things Phil's way not kobes way as far lebron goes well cleavland was not going to put out money to give him the team and couch he diservers so why make him a waste of talent when he didn't have the support he needed in claveland he has the right to go to were he wants to he saw a couch that is coming back supporting team so why not go there he can't do everything by himself.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

good post kane

13. REC0GN1ZE

REC0GN1ZE Pup

So Jordan would be good but he wouldln't be shit either then had he not had Phil. Bad argument, you cant teach talent. Same with your dog argument, anyone can condition a dog, but will it be game when it comes down to it? No. It wont. You can't teach gameness, or talent, no matter what coach, dogman you are. Kobe, and Jordan is/were spectacular because of themselves. Would they of won championships without Phil who knows. I just know Kobe, and Jordan would still be a amazing athletes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
  14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

"It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis" - PP

:D:D:D

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

I like boston they have a better chance then the heat not hateing on them but come on

17. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

The fakers lost yesterday against the suns they looked like shit just saying

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yeha LA is looking bad and KOBE is shooting his team out of the games, as usual. He puts his personal performance above the team still at his age lmao. But honestly the regular season doesnt mean anything to LA BOS MIA or ORL. LA can be an 8 seed and will make the finals bc their conference is so weak. Gasol makes them go tho, without him they wouldn't have won last year and they wont win this year. Kobe is a bitch, a talented bitch but still a bitch

19. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Yup I agree about the bitch part and Lakers supposed to have an easy season this year do to there schedule lol

20. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Your personal opinions dose not matter to me cause your a rump ranger