1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

LeBRON James is now a Heat Bosh Wade

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grave digger, Jul 8, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

what are you talking about evil! don't sit here and tell me Kobe needed Shaq to get his rings because guess what? Kobe stayed with the lakers when Shaq, Horry, and fox left. You can see the heart Kobe has to TAKE his team to the championships, yeah sure you can't get a ring by yourself BUT Kobe or mj sure didn't depart their team just to TRY and win a ring, if he is really a "king" he would have had the desire to TAKE his team/Cleavland to a championship and that's why he doesn't earn my respect anymore and this is why he is not going to be next in line with kobe or mj in that aspect you already have his fans burning his jersey some king huh :rolleyes: oh and yeah no ring king :confused::p

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

zoey Bron is the mos dominate player in the league. League MVP! the lakers have the highest payroll in the NBA, has nothin to do with Kobe being the best. Kobe was no where near the player Lebron was when u compare them at the same age. Gasol was the key!

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

No Basketball I.Q. i see

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol leave her alone, what can u expect from a chick talkin sports lol
    i agree dream & grave. lebron is 10x the player kobe & MJ were at this point of theyre careers.

5. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

First off Kobe ain't even in the same class as Jordan. Jordan dominated in every final he was in. That is six playoff MVP's. Easily could have been eight if he didn't get tired of clowning everyone in the league. Lebron has a long way to go to even be mentioned with Kobe, let alone Jordan. When he gets a killer instinct and shows some heart to go with his freak talent then I will give him the crown. Until then I will call him the tin man. Even if he wins with the all-star team he is joining. Hell, him and Wade entered the league the same year and Wade's ring is gathering dust waiting on The marshmallow king to get one.

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

LMAO I am just a chick into sports alright buddy there we have a sexist in the house......maybe I failed dramatically on explaining what I tried to previously BUT here you go it's basically what one of the greats explains RIGHT HERE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FFmb1V8Ns"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FFmb1V8Ns[/ame]

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

COME ONE NOW LMAO
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnfxyQusS04[/ame]
    Plus, Barkley said LeBron is the best player in the league in the video YOU posted!!!
    PS MJ= The best to ever pick up a ball
    Kobe doesnt deserve to in the same breath...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
  8. venom

venom Top Dog

Kobe and Shaq would be like Lebron and Dwight Howard...
    You really think cleveland woulda came up short these past couple years if a primed howard was wearing a cavs jersey? Kobe had the most dominant center of our time... in his prime! but neither of them are MJ. What you think Shaq and jordan woulda acomplished? Jordan has 5 without em lol

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

that's all I am saying about lebron the "king" my team is STILL the CHAMPIONS so suck it BIG and Kobe is STILL the CLOSEST towards MJS champion title records.....Lebron where are you oh yeah ZERO ;) I have laker/kobe haters talking with me here so what can I expect but lebron bandwagon folks.

10. venom

venom Top Dog

The number of Championships arent what makes MJ the best though...
    Bill russel won 11 NBA championships in his 13 year career !
    Then went on to become the first black coach and won titles as a coach also.

But MJ is still the greatest because of how he played. His strive for perfection. Owning almost every franchise record the bulls have... including assists. Game winners in the playoffs, the finals... He took that extra step himself to win on the big stage.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

the only people that judge one mans greatness on his teams success are people who are trying to convince themselves based on irrelevent info. LeBron is 25, Kobe was airballing shots in the fourth quarter and gettin his team eliminated at the age Lebron was going for 50 and single handedly beating the Detroit Pistons who were a powerhouse in the NBA at the time. Anyone who watches and isn't swayed, im just being real. LeBron is gonna be so much better than Kobe its not even funny. He is close already and not in his prime. Saying Kobe is close to MJ is disrespectful to the game of basketball

12. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Do you want a great player on your team or a winner? what's disrespectful to the game of basketball is calling a king that has no rings against one who comes INDEED close to the greatest player of all time IN basketball if the game of basketball were to end tonight can your argument still be alive? I think you all are getting a little to ahead of yourselves when it comes to the greatness of KOBE and face it everyone else will not respect the man for his winning greatness.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKgaeAoa-g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKgaeAoa-g[/ame]

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

LeBron isn't a winner?
    Kobe is a winner bc he had 4 other players on his team that have made the all-star team before. The Lakers had the HIGHEST PAYROLL IN THE NBA. That means they are SUPPOSE TO WIN!!! 2 years ago kobe was crying ready tp leave bc Boston put that beatin on him. But i guess everyone forgot about that lmao. He;s a bitch, idc what anyone says. He never will have the heart to carry a team the way i watch MJ do it. Thats why its disrespectful. Stever Kerr has more rings then Kobe, does that make him a better player or more of a winner? No, he was on a good team. LeBron cant do it by himself just like Kobe couldn't. LA had to break the bank to get those titles and now MIAMI is doing the same. Yankees been doin it since the beginning of time lol

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

false. he actually did make it to the finals only three years ago. Practically carrying the team there.

LeBron is far from only a "good" player. He put in his time with the Cavs and while they tried to help him out they just couldn't get it done. Miami did.

You know who else stayed loyal to his organization when the front office couldn't get it done? Kevin Garnett ring a bell? A beast, gave the Timberwolves some of the best years of his career and eventually said enough was enough. Many are now saying that he should've made the jump a long time ago as he's now in the twilight of his career. Joined a BIG 3 situation in Boston and got a ring. This is basically the exact situation. Lebron is undoubtedly one of the best 3 players in the league possibly the best with all that he offers. To not see that is being blinded by hate.

15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvS2kEes-w&playnext_from=TL&videos=QeMym5Dw90g&feature=sub[/ame]

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

im a suns fan so i dont care about fag ass kobe

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Lebron has no loyalty who cares about him some king and he obviously left the cavs to maybe win a ring with better players so don't sit here and tell me kobe needed anyone else as well to earn his rings.

18. venom

venom Top Dog

I don;t know if you're getting the point though. Kobe did need other players... the difference between Kobe and Lebrons situation is that the Lakers brought in a hall of fame coach with titles, and the most dominant post player in the history of the game to play with kobe. Then they brought phill back again and filled the team with all-stars when kobe was talking about leaving to teams like Atlanta who could afford him because the lakers were miaaing the playoffs and getting bounced in the early rounds. The difference is the Cavs did not hire a hall of fame coach or a coach with any titles, they didnt bring in multiple all-stars.

If Lebron is disloyal then so is everybody else in the NBA that ever played for multiple teams. His contract expired... he earned every dime the cavs ever payed him. He doubled the Cavs worth as a franchise and gave life to down town cleveland. He litterally pumped over a billion dollars into the city since he has been there. He can move on...

19. venom

venom Top Dog

I still think he should've went somewhere else though. I think it would've been a bigger accomplishment to stay in cleveland and win... or bring one to the knicks. They've been getting their ass kicked, so it would be a statement if he would turn that franchise around. The heat won the title a few years ago... so it aint really no big thing for them 2 win another one lol they one it without him. woulda been the same shit if he woulda went to the lakers if they had the cap space.......... they dont need him 2 win a title. Chris Bosh and D wade dont really need lebron 2 win a title either lol that team would be good without him.

20. venom

venom Top Dog

Going to the heat doesnt gaurentee him a ring though. We'll see how good they mesh. My pistons won the chip without a star player. 2 trips to the NBA finals and 6 conference championships while all these dudes were still in the league. Just shows that a team is more important than a bunch of stars.