1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lazy male pit

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by Bullet&Bella, Jun 9, 2010.

1. so im having a problem with my 9 month old male pit, lately he hasnt had any drive to play or do anything ill grab his chew toys and try to play with him but he just sits there and wen he does get up he wont bite, pull, lock or hang from his rope or hose, he used to be a ball of energy a few months ago and he would give me a workout wen i would grab his chew toys but now he just stoped...any advice, help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

2. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

I would have him examined by a vet if you haven't already. A change in behavior like that is a prime indicator of illness.

3. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Just curious, what bloodlines is he out of? Has he always acted this way or is it a change in behavior? What were the parents like?