1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Latest Addition

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by nfahred, Jan 13, 2013.

1. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Nice one nfahred!...don't u have some of that bklood already??

3. david63

david63 CH Dog

Nice looking puppy.

4. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

@crushbones....Yeah...but the stuff i have was heavy on the keybump/redboy stuff. I was missing the boomerang stuff that I wanted. If you look at wranglett on the ped...u see it coming down from Rocker, Irish Jerry Ch Willie as well as Miss PoolHall Honey. Been waiting a LONG time for this particular breeding to take place! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

5. hotshot

hotshot Pup

u have any big males ready

6. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

had one ready...died about 3mths ago! Walked outside to feed up and he was dead! Had him since he was 5wks. Was sick about that one! Was close to 3 and ready!

7. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

8. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Nice looking pup. Ur ped in your first post is diff than the one in last post. Just an observation.

9. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Yeah....I tried to fix that but i forgot that I can't edit it, that's why I just reposted the link. The updated pic has the proper ped on it.

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

[​IMG]

DON'T U JUST LUV NEW ADDITIONS!!...WELCOME TO THE LION'S DEN!

12. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Nice looking pup. How is yours put together?

13. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

14. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Fantastic looking pup nfared.... ;)

16. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Image Url messed up on it. let me try it again lol
    [​IMG]

17. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well the updated ped looks a lot nice anyway haha..... hope it turns out to be a bulldog for ya

19. very nice pup my favorite markings and color

20. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Yeah...I changed my mine about putting up and erased the original one...and the way this site works u can't go back an edit anything so I just made another one. He has a nice disposition on him...I like him.