1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

last for this year

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by postmandan, Dec 10, 2013.

1. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

thats a nice mill how much to ship too OK and do they come fully assembled?

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I agree - nice looking mill.
    what up okc??

4. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

what part of oklahoma-- i'm in north east texas- close to texarkana-- thank youMc coy--- Dan

5. Do you still have one left

6. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

as of 6 am wensday i do lol== Dan

7. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

texakan shit i might come out that way and just pick it up i need a good mill for when we have this cold as weather i really cant hand walk em like i wont too. im bout to google how far texarkana is from Grand praire if its not to far i can just meet you out that way.

8. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

my number is 903-667-2569 let me know either way will you ?? i've got several folks asking-- Dan

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah if somebody else gets this one thats cool dan i didnt even know you made mills and 350 is affordable im down in TX atleast every few months and i will be doing business with you. do you sell replacement parts too? i only have three dogs right now so it wont get worn down to quickly but just wanted too know.

10. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

thanks== pnly one left folks hahaha==