1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

large pits

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GalDemSuga, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

HA HA HA..... that sounds about right.
    I have heard that a dog is about as strong as a physically fit man 3Xs its size.
    Every once in a while I see a dog do something that makes me belive thats true.

2. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Ooh, I want to play the size game. Here are some pics. Tell me what size you think they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

They all look small to me... im thinking no more then 60 pounds on the biggest one.
    the top one looks 40-50 he isnt even as tall as the gate of the truck and he isnt very thick. same goes for the bottom pick.
    but then again I dont profess to be a weight expert from pics. I have pics of D that make him look skinny and light and others taken the same day that make him look fat.
    I think pics can be taken to show what you want to be seen.

4. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

no biggie...

5. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

You're right Diesel. The first pic is Yogi (a friend's dog). He weighs about 50-55 pounds unconditioned. The next pic is Kiki. She goes about 44 pounds conditioned. The last pic is Maggie. She weighs 31 conditioned. Like you said though, pics can tell whatever you want them too. I'll post some more pics of the same dogs and you can see how different the weights look.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

WooHoo Im good at this game, LOL.
    What did I win?

7. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

You have won the "enjoyment" of knowing you are right, LOL:p

8. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

LOL- yyou sound like you might know my mother. thats something she used to tell us all the time coming up.

9. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

hate to break it to ya but this dog is NOT 30lbs.
    my pup is 30 tho.....

lmao jajajaja im only 120 and im 5'9 look at my skinny as legs thats why she looks big on that pic and besides she aint even conditioned on that pic,lol[​IMG]and
    just because ur pup(w/e ever breed it is) is 30 pounds dont mean a full grown bulldog cant be 30 pounds(conditioned).

10. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

SEE if that dog was btw my legs it and it looked like that its a 50-60lbder easy but im 6'0 240
    perspective

i got the weights right on those pics it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lmao.

11. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

LOL lets see how close yall can come to the weight of these dogs...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

40 ponuds on the brown with the black mask
    20-30 pounds on the black ones
    edit: those are differnt dogs.

the first black one i I will put between 30-40
    the second is 20-30 as well as the 3rd

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2005
  13. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

low 40's on he black ,,,,high 40 to low 50 on the brown,,,,, now don't forget me on one of the black pups if you ever have sum,,,,,lol,,,,
    TABS LIST---- GHOST 1,,,,lmao

14. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

42, 38, 34, 37.

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

16. americandream

americandream Top Dog

those dog are all small. how about this one?........ her ill put a pic of my 75lb er beside it.......

Attached Files:

17. americandream

americandream Top Dog

o.k how about this one........ here ill put a pic of my 75lb er beside him to make it easier.

Attached Files:

18. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

37/40/35/32?

19. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

ONE OF MY FAVORITE DOGS OF OLD WAS PLUMBER'S CH ALLIGATOR. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SAW THE DOG FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND HE WAS AN ORIGINAL (CATCHWIEGHT) PITDOG. MAYBE THERE WERE SOME BETTER THAN THIS OLD GOOFY LOOKIN BIG DOG BUT FROM WHAT I GATHER HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST THAT EVER SAW THREW A COLLAR.MAYBE WE NEED SOME OLD TIMERS TO GIVE A CRASH COURSE ON THE TERM CATCHWIEGHT IN ITS ORINGINAL MEANING. ONE OF MY DOGS COME FROM TEXAS HEAT AND I TRUST WHERE I GOT MY DOG FROM. NOW IF I DID NOT I WOULD HAVE FOUND SOME ONE HERE IN VA. OR CLOSER.THAN TEXAS. BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARE TRYING TO PRESERVE THE ORIGINAL CATCHWIEGHT APBT THROUH ALLIGATOR/LIONHEAD/HORSE/BRONX. I MYSELF DEAL WITH WHAT SOME CONSIDER TOO LARGE PITBULLS MY LARGEST DOG IS 55lbs GRANDSON OF CH HORSE AND I WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR SMALLER MODLE NO MATTER WHO DISAGREE. SOME OF THE BEST THAT EVER BRED WENT SMALLER EVENTHOUGH THEY HAD GOOD DOGS JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BEGINNING TO GET BIGGER THAN THEY LIKE.(ex.some OFRN PIONEERS) I MYSELF DONT CARE TO MUCH FOR THE SO CALLED BIGPITS OF TODAY. BUT THATS ONE PERSON OUT OF BILLIONS. INSTEAD OF RECREATING THE WHEEL I THINK I'LL ROLL WIT WHAT WE GOT. IF DON'T KNOW YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY. CUZ I WILL. GOD BLESS MERRY CHRISTMAS

20. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

1st dog: 60lbs cw male
    2nd dog: 48lbs cw female
    3rd dog: 28lbs cw female
    4th dog: 35lbs in the pic female

i guess 14rock came the closest..lol the buckskin male is large dog..he goes areound 55 lean. But then agian alot of redboy/jocko dogs tend to run a little on the large side (NOT ALL tho) . Hes a grandson of yellow, but his offspring havent turned out as large as him..The 3rd dog who is the smallest is an inbred nigerino bitch, the 2nd dog who is the biggest bitch i own..lol is a Jeep/rascal dog...and then the 4th is a jeep/redboy/eli bitch.