1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kruze

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by All about Pits, Oct 19, 2009.

1. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Not really it's ont he tip of my tongue

2. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

I got his pedigree his prents are morris Blackbart and Morris Ruby

3. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Nice pup. Ruby has a nice ped. ;)

4. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

lol you saw her? or do you know her

5. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

He has so much bourdeaux in him its not even fuuny

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Someone post a public ped.
    So you have a well bred dog with some floyd blood. Big deal, settle down.
    Some pedigrees I like better than others....none amaze me lol...Im like Woody, on the edge of my seat lol

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I must admit, Thats a nice ped on youre hound. Nice cross. Raise that dog up right and dont breed the dog unless he proves he is worthy.

9. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

kid if thats the way your dog is bred you done good on paper right off the bat. love that lil fucker w/ all you got and you will be repaid ten fold.
    Just remember the 3 simple rules. always walk in the door before your pup. no sleeping in the same bed. never feed from the table and feed after youve eaten.

congrats.

10. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Thank you and I follow everysingle last one of those rules thank you Big game and I aplogize for saying things about you on threads it was veyr immature on my part and your right James thats it

11. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

TTT for the people that wanna see