1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kong time!!!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by NY RaRa PitLover, Jan 4, 2010.

1. My boy loves his kong, anyone else out there who pup can't get enough of them? Post a pic

[​IMG]

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i have one dog who just wants to eat all the damn time who likes it. most my dogs wotn touch them unless i throw it. they might lick whatever i put inside of it a little but thats it. they step over it like its not there

3. you should try stuffing then freezing it. my boy goes nuts over it.

4. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Kongs do not last more than thirty minutes with my guys. They have destroyed the red and the black ones. We even tried a blue, it lasted a little longer.

5. quinny

quinny Big Dog

shit man ill have to get a pic up! Damn your boy looks thesame as mine! Hes a kong love too! How old is he? Mine just hit 10wks

6. This picture was at 13 weeks. and ultimatek9 is right. I just got my boy a 3 kong. he is only 15 weeks now. busy chewer.

7. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

My boy Bishop would finishom in a about an hour or so. so I stoped buying them. Duchess is mor mythotical and will rip em up real slow. but even still didn't last long.

Vic

8. Here is Josey and her nieces Belle and Jazzy enjoying their frozen kongs on a hot July evening.
    [​IMG]