1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Klassic K9's Bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by 918eva, Apr 2, 2010.

1. 918eva

918eva Pup

anyone have klassic k9's bloodline. i think it comes from lee craig from oklahoma. a lot of adba conformation show dogs

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

skinny show dogs. I've seen many that were human aggressive. not a bulldog as far as I'm concerned.

3. 918eva

918eva Pup

really? my girl bertha is the bloodline. she is defintely NOT human aggressive though. idk though, im not sayin your wrong. thanks for ur opinion

4. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

lee's dogs are show dogs, I don't really like show dogs, just my preference. his dogs do win alot of shows and they have for years.
    if you like your dogs thats all that really matters.

5. 918eva

918eva Pup

yeah, if u dont like show dogs, then you wouldnt care for the bloodline. i c wat ur sayin. i've never owned a game bred pitbull, so i've always wondered, are they good with children or best to stay with my show dogs

6. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

I agree Ben there...I have been bit by one.

7. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

918 Are you close to T-town? Any dog will bite you as you know. Ive never had one of my dogs bite me and they are gamebred. As a matter of fact, my girls feed my dogs(9,7,6) when im at work. They also water up. I got some future dogwomen.lol I have found out that when my girls are outside with me and I fuss at any of my daughters, Id better be out of chains length in any direction cause my dogs are very protective over my girls. Not saying my dogs will bite me but if they feel like my girls are in danger, they will protect them even from me. Damn I love our Breed.

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

yeah classic k9 is from Lee Craig in oklahoma, Lee and his wife are solid strait shooters, not my preference of dogs, bred for show, you will win one, however the show bred dogs are like bullies, bred to bark, thats what you will get,

9. 918eva

918eva Pup

yeah, im about an hour from tulsa.im looking to get into showing so i think kk9 will be a good choice. i've actually been in contact with the kk9 kennel now

10. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

shows can be fun, most of the time the wrong dogs win, clean flawless coats= fakers, now thats proven, and the dogs arent proven, fact, careful youll get a lowd barky dog that may bark at people. show dogs= non sporting dogs, ive seen people looking down on dogs that are marked up, when those are the real ones, but then again not everyone can have the real thing,they arent for enthusiasts, you will find that out for your self