1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

King & mad owner VS doberman & stupid, mad ignorant owner..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D.R KING, May 29, 2005.

1. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

King & mad owner VS doberman & stupid, mad ignorant owner..

Okay this has had to been one of the worst weekends of my life. Yesterday me and the family were out bar-b-qin. There was alot of people at my house, and also 3 pitbulls. King, Kain and my friends pitbull. Were out their minding our business having a great time until some fool lets his doberman out the house WITH NO LEASH. I'm in my drive way with King on the leash talking to my uncle with this guy's dog run cross the street over towards me. My uncle yells "hey, watch out!". I turn around and this big ass dobie is coming right to me. I pull kings leash all the way up my arm to where his hind legs were off the ground and kick my foot out trying to keep this dog back. HE BIT ME. I look cross the street to she the owner he's taking his sweet as time walking cross. Then if that wasnt enough drama as it is, the dog goes for king....BIG MISTAKE. King doesnt even think twice about grabbing this dog by its neck and shaking this dog all over the place. All I could see was thrashing, as the big black dog couldnt do anything. This dog was tall but king was under this dog hangin on to his long neck cutting off the wipe pipe. When the guy noticed his dog wasnt okay he ran over to me screaming like a mad man. i'm telling to dude to calm down as I pick up a stick to try to get king mouth open. the dobie was fighting for its breath, he couldnt breath and the guy started kicking MY DOG WITH ALL HIS FORCE AND POWER, I can feel the blows threw king's body as i tried to get his mouth open. "Chill man...stop kicking" This guy kep on kicking, then when kicked me on the shouder when I bent down.... WELL I JUST SEEN RED....

I merked the guy right in the face and he tackled me down to the ground trying to get me in the head lock. I'm not sure how they got the dogs apart but my cuzins ran over to kick the guys ass, and to give me a helping hand. when they got us apart I could taste blood in my mouth, I can hear my family screaming in english and in spanish at the guy. My own mother had pocket knife in her hand ready to start some shit. All this started because the guy wouldnt leash his dog.....Police came, and animal control. They were about to take my dog until the neighbors broke it down, telling them what happened. Thank god for a few new neighbors. I still have king and he's doing okay right now. I took him to the vet to get him checked out, because you should of seen the way this guy was kicking my damn dog. :mad: Like a mad man. I even said I was gonna pay half the vet bills, just to be a nice person.....

Well, thats what i get for being a nice person, this guy's dog had to be rushed the to the vet, with 4 holes in its neck, this dog needed to see a doctor right away...it never got to touch king....This guy came home that night ranting and raving about how us "spics" always up to no good, training pitbull to fight and what not....just because we have pitbulls? I'm not even gonna get into trying to tell this guy what pitbulls were bred for and their history. Point blank he SHOULD OF FOLLOWED THOSE DAMN LEASH LAWS.

Today I walked out of my house to find my acura sprayed painted black with the word..."spic" all over it. Not only that someone tried to slash my tired, but had a hard time because these tires can go 200 miles without being changed with slashes. I know he had something to do with it. I went out side cussing and yelling "my baby, this jackoff messed up white beauty!!" I got a feeling were gonna cross paths again...and when we do...I'ma fucking kill 'em

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Re: King & mad owner VS doberman & stupid, mad ignorant owner..

Get at him King. I dont know how this guy walked away. If someone had been kicking my dog for something he had no fault in.....neither him nor the dog would of walked away.

3. D.R KING

its not the dogs fault really....its his...i have no grude over the dog

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

True....but what I was getting at is by the time Im done with that punk....my dog would of already made quick work of a dobie curr.

5. D.R KING

;) oh i get cha now

6. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

its like our bree their are some stupid people who own good dogs

7. D.R KING

I see it everyday

8. CB

CB CH Dog

man that sucks if it was me i would have been like hey mama come slash this motha fu**er haha but that pisses me off thinking that you have a pitbull for fighting wow i hate people like that. But im glad your dog is ok. And kick his ass if he says something again to you about it but dont go to jail man. good luck

9. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

:mad: :mad: :mad: What da **** ** ***** *************************************************************************

Sorry, but that guy and his dog are very lucky to be alive. If that was me I would be posting bond about now, on my property, and this guys dog attacks me, then the guy attacks my dog???????? And my family is there???? thats a bomb right here boy, I would of opened the gate and let all the dogs at em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Get emmm boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":mad: :mad: :mad:

10. korrey

korrey Pup

Glad you and the pup are o.k.. It sucks about the car, but metal,paint ,and rubber can be fixed. To bad we have to prove ourselves innocent no matter what the situation.

11. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Damn King, glad to see your dog is fine. Your story brought back some memories much better left in the past for me.....about a neighbor's irresponsibilty for their dog.

As for the damage to your car get em jailed on a hate crime....it's a felony....;)

12. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I know how you feel, almost lost one of my dogs also because people don't follow leash laws. Sucks about your car too!!

13. D.R KING

Yeah me, I just have to watch my back...as well as them

14. Bailey4

Bailey4 Pup

The most important thing is that you and your dogs are alright. Its funny how things tend to come back on people. I'm sure he'll get his in the near future.

15. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Wow! Glad to hear your dog didn't get taken away and your neighbors stuck up for you. How bad is your bite from the doberman? You going to press charges?

16. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

I agree with Crash. If you have all of your family and neighbors as witnesses this would be a quick case and you need to sue for pain and suffering so you can get some money back and have your car painted. Glad you and the dog are ok.

17. badger

badger Big Dog

sorry you had to go through that unfortunate chain of events......i would agree that you should press charges. having your dog kicked for protecting you....racial slurs because his dog got injured because he wasnt leashed......you got bit because dog wasnt leashed....and to top it off your car was vandalized all because of someones ignorance and lack of responsibility. make him pay for his irresponibility brotha!!!

18. tranielle

tranielle Pup

That has to be one of the most interesting dramatic posts i have read on this site!

The guy is a typical asshole and im sure he's waiting for you to do something back to him so he can get back again at you.
    Just leave well enough alone! dont make shit escillate.

You should have called the cops and pressed charges against him because his dog bit you.
    Dont ever let anyone get away with there dog biting someone! His dog should have been put to sleep or any dog that bites some one

19. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

glad to hear that you and your dog are okay
    sucks about the car
    i'd put the hurting on that ignorant a-hole press charges to the max
    hope it all works out for ya

20. MRS_FIFTY

MRS_FIFTY Guest

Sounds like you get the pleasure of dealing with a real piece of work. Do your best not to drop to that level man. People like that are not worth your karma. ;)