1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

king before the ear crop after ear crop and 3 weeks ago on fort campbell ky

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by kinghargrave, Feb 7, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

just recently taken

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. still growing born september 18th 2009
    will post up pedigree whenever i get to a scanner....

king is my best friend anywhere i go he go unless im at work
    [​IMG]

3. ow and before somebody ask i flip his pinch collar inside out whenever im not walking him on the leash and if u noticed every picture the leash isnt attached i know somebody gonna probably be like

:mad::mad:(look at this retart he dont even know how to properly put on a pinch collar yada yada yada)

but seriously since i came home from iraq king is by far the best thing to come into my life

4. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Thats a cool looking dog. I got a blue nose. Glad to see a blue that isn't all fat and shit. Cool mug on em. I hope you never have to go back to Iraq.

5. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Good thing you realize this, however, a young pup at that age honestly has no need to USE a pinch collar - let alone one that is being used improperly.

6. Wow that pup had a beautiful set of ears.

The crop looks ok, but a little long IMO.

Good luck with the dog though :)