1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Killians

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iverson's Pits, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

why are you giving her up?

2. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

Might make some nice show dogs.I'm sure someone will want her.

,Zac

3. This is a female that was left with a good friend of mine when I moved back from Japan. Thru a series of events (divorce, remote military assignments, etc)..... I took on the task of trying to find some of his dogs new homes since he wont be able to handle the whole yard anylonger. It sucks....but I guess stuff happens. This girl is 3x-bred off of the blood I used to play around with over there. She is one of the best all around dogs I've ever known. Raised indoors with a couple of other dogs (show-bred males). Never been tested, intact, extremely well-mannered, and a beautiful specimen. I will try to get some recent photos.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I sent the info. to a friend of mine who might be interested...I gave him your contact info...Good luck getting her a home!

5. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

check your messages!!