1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kill all strays

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by duckmike, Jun 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

funny.....i think theirs a balance that will always be precarious , we are always expanding as people, and dogs will always be bred,............supply and demand........i thank god i am not incharge of making discisions of this nature in the REAL WORLD....it is never easy to implement on a mass scale..

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Amen, your experience echoes my own. my views are not about bleeding hearts but a common sense of 'empathy' call it what you will. the picture is always bigger, much bigger than the view outside my own window.

3. willypete

willypete Big Dog

how in the world can puppy selling be to blame for stray dogs LOL... there is nothing wrong with selling puppies .. as far as letting your dog get out or just not keeping contol thats the problem .. its no different than stupid gun laws anyone can get a gun but few have the sence to owne one anyone can get a dog and most shouldnt have one .... but you cant stop the dealers because the user is stupid as far as killing all strays who cares if you waste your time worrying about that shit then you aint worth the topic .. dogs do not have the right to live they are tools use for different reasons even if that reason is to be a pet ... but when that tool is no longer useful then it must be put away .. i dont think its ever ok to be cruel and putting one down should not be made into a sport .. but we are talking about a beast of burden here not a person .... all then HSUS and ASPCA bleeding heart adds on the TV pulling on the emotions of wack job retards telling everyone that animals need help is BULLSHIT ..
    if you want to save all of them then do it but dont be asking for help from the world because you have some sick ideal in your head that tells you everything has a right to live ... (and then sit down to a nice steak dinner) dont make out like stays have a right to live because they dont if they are the property of some then they have a right to get there property back and if its the case to pay for any damages done by the animal ....................... willypete

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sooooo....willypete.....are you going to kill every stray you see without a collar on??...some little muttley always in your area......scavaging.....or whatever....no real purpose for it.....just that its there....with no owner.....your going to kill it??.....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

tell me this then people....how many times have you seen a stray dog run across the busy road....and you have winced at it being near hit.......or hit.....by a car....and then you cursing the "supposed somewere" owner??........

6. simms

simms CH Dog

My moto is you can't save them all. Some strays are worth saving and some are not and can cause more damage left to their own devices. For example packs of strays dogs. An if I kill someones pet, it is b/c it was causing problems in my space. I have the right to protect what is mine. But I will make every effort to get an animal home if I know where it belongs....but if it comes back and gets into trouble, it is fucked!

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

for all you bravado, when discussing strays its like talking to a woman. I don't see where anyone is talking about walking around with a rifle and just popping every loose dog that they see. However, I don't have a problem with ac picking up strays and loose animals and putting them down.

as for wincing when a dog in the road is hit or near hit, what the hell does that have todo with anything?

8. simms

simms CH Dog

Willie, didn't your wife pick up a shitzu or laso pup on the side of the road last year?

9. willypete

willypete Big Dog

i have and will continue to keep stays under control in my area ... here there is no animal control other than me ... my neighbors know that if there dogs or any other animals are not kept up what can and will happen ... and to answer your question yes i would shoot a stray dog ... a stray dog is nothing but a problem other than spreding things around that no one needs it can have pups tear crap up dig in trash bite a kid kill live stock or other pets .... it is a shitty thing that most problems come from stupid people but just like welfare its up tyo us folks with the good sence and back bone to deal with the BS left by every one else ............ willypete

10. willypete

willypete Big Dog

no simms it wass friend of ours but we have picked up our share and put effort into finding them homes ( if they seemed as if they would make good dogs) burt like i said some just aint worth saveing .... willypete

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i'm not sure people realize the number of strays in this country. There aren't enough homes to house them all. Now ask yourself how does it affect you if all the strays were to be put down or adopted out. Either way they are off the streets and not sucking up $$ in a shelter however the every stray adopted method isn't very plausible.

12. simms

simms CH Dog

I can dig it lol.

13. simms

simms CH Dog

I do not support the NO kill movement either. Killing is necessary.

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

well....im thinking we have all done it naustroms......ALL...winced at it....but yet there is peeps saying they would have no problem killing a stray.......surprised ye didnt see that point....

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

got ya. i think the difference is a dog in the road doesn't know any better and is just in an unfortunate situation and may even be trying to get back home. however others may not have a problem killing a stray if it threatens them, their family or their property.

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

the threatening fair enough.......but not because its walking about.....homeless......

17. willypete

willypete Big Dog

a homeless dog is a threat .....

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fuck off willy.....you know its not as basic as that for fuck sake.......

19. willypete

willypete Big Dog

you punk bitch fag .... it is that basic

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmao:D......erm:rolleyes:.....wow:eek:....im really hurt by them words:p:D....but anyway.....i disagree.....its not.....anyone with a sane mind knows that...a stray does not deserved to be killed by some idiot that just thinks its there and serves no purpose and causing no trouble....unlees ofcourse your the typical gun happy yank that looks for a fucking reason in everything to shoot and kill anything you dont agree with??:p ....punk bitch fag.....lmao.....ooooooooooooo.....hurtfull!!! ...wheres my tissues....im going to cry...:( .............:D