1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kill all strays

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by duckmike, Jun 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

a priority is sex offenders, starving kids in fucked up countries, jobless people, people taking advantage of gov't aid, murder etc........... you know... SHIT THAT AFFECTS PEOPLE.. ?

your perspective of priority just shows how fucked your mind is bro, you talking nothing but animal shit... priority to kill them, no, but i definitely wouldnt lose any sleep if i knew most of the dogs i see around these streets would be picked up and killed instead of being all over cl or bp as adoptions n rescues in a few days/weeks. I never said I'd kill anything. I never said that should be or is a (or, my) priority. If you wanna pick one of them strays and save it cool, but people take it too far, imo, trying to save all of them. They're already stray most likely because someone ain't want them, like I said give them a chance, no call no show? Ok off you go.

Concept, not comparison?? What the FUCK? You are COMPARING each concept to each other...!

If you that concerned about "life" and it's well being, the point I am making is I'm SURE there are orphan kids in your area, or kids with bad parents, go be a big brother send some money to an orphanage... FUCK the animals what about our own people? THAT'S the point I'm trying to make. People like you will never understand people like me, and the same goes the other way around. I don't agree to disagree with you or any of that shit... but look, you have your opinion I have my outlook, it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
  2. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well most of what you just typed is all circled and equivalent towards humans and animals once again.....this is talking about "killing strays" not what the priority is for the WORLD or society, it's about strays is it not? when did I ever claim to choose animals over humans? your entire battle here is off topic. My perspective is evolved around the well being of strays, you agree to give them the chance ok so do I and that was practically all I ever stated here. Your thinking I am some animal rights nut case probably just because I don't agree to kill animals that become strays and end up in shelters right? there is a clear difference between trying to save all of them and trying to save the ones you already saved do you think we don't know how many animals are still running around in our streets? the problem becomes that people like yourself wouldn't mind to kill animals just because they became strays and that falls back towards respecting life. If the animal "stray" is well sounded and suitable to find an actual permanent home where is the waste in time/priority in that?

3. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

If I see a stray acting aggressive around kids for example, I'll do something about it, if its minding its own business let it be...My GOD, seems to me there are a few folk around with a God complex...kill this kill that, kill my dog cos it got out and did nothing to no one? trust me ill be coming for you:dogstare:

I tell you what lets kill all the birds while were at it fuckers woke me up this morning...get my point. Sounds like a 'BSL VIGILANTE TO ME' get a f*****g life man.

4. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

Serious question for you. Do you not think a loose Pit Bull running down the street chasing a cat or fighting another dog will not bring BSL to your door?

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

very true that bustah....fucking birds......i might just kill all them tweety colourful looking gits....no1 owns them.....and they wake me up....they steal unwatched food,shit on your car....build nest for thier chicks in your loft......;):D ......is it irony or sarcasm the americans dont get??.....:rolleyes:

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

if your dog gets out runs into the street and gets hit by a car what then. Or what if someone's car gets damaged trying to avoid your dog?

theres nothing breed specific about it. This is all dogs. If the consequence for allowing your animal to roam untethered is the animal being pts then people would start making more of an effort to contain them.

and pets don't fall in the same category as wildlife. Nice reach

7. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

The original post was aimed at ALL strays, as far as the Bsl comment goes, make of it what you will. I couldnt care less...you do you, I'll do me. people need to mind their own business and stop poking their nose into others, that way im sure ppl would get along a lot better.;)

Naustroms, my dog does not get loose I make sure it doesnt, I was speaking hypothetically.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
  8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

same here. And I will also say this, once your (general) dog leaves your home/backyard unrestrained it becomes everyone's business

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

if a dog is on the the road you are allowed to hit it....it shouldnt be there....end of story.....but strays on a whole are a different kettle of fish to that question!!

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

it may become everyones buiseness.....in a sense......not just cos its on the loose.....doesnt mean you have the right to kill it....does it?????????:rolleyes:

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

not me personally but ac would be able to. After that they would definitely take better care of securing their animal.

though i'd be in favor of a 1 or 2 strike rule. First time they pick it up and call you to pick it up. Second time you pay fine. Third they put it down. That way would be more forgiving to one time accidents

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

This a off topic: I think putting all the Japanese was absolutely the right thing to do until the war was over. And more than that I think itstge right thing to do again now that we face so much terrorism. If you don't know who your friends are you can't trust no one. And in that case, it's better safe than sorry. And to the ones who were innocent, tough luck. It's a priveledge to be here anyway. And if we would take this approach we would have a lot less bombings and attempts.

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

The thing with killin strays is I gotta go get the gun and shoot it and then I gotta figure out what to do with the carcass and Im too lazy to dig a hole for someone else's dog so now I either have to drag it way back in the woods or I have to smell it. In this case it's much easier to call AC or just shoot it with a light loaded wax bullet or a pellet gun to run it off. It would have to really be a nuissance for me to feel like I just had to kill it, but it's happened before.

14. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

All strays and bsl go hand in hand because regardless of the breed if a stray bites some-one or attacks there pet and if those affected think for a second that it has one of about 3 specific breeds in it whether it does or not BSL gets proposed.That save all the animals approach is not working and if something is not done to curb strays the high profile breeds (e.g. pitbulls) will be the 1st to get banned.Then you lose your right to own the dog of your choice which you love and care-for and don't let run loose.You're willing to lose this choice so some dog that isn't your's and you have no control of can run loose? I'm not and I'm more in favor of beating the shit out of those that let there dog run loose than I am of killing there dog but you tell-me all you people that don't have the stomach for killing strays.Whats a practical alternative because mark my word if enough dogs bite and attack in your neighborhood BSL will be proposed and if you think I'm an ass-hole(which I very well might be) wait till the man comes to your door and takes your dog away from you and your kids then see how you feel about strays

15. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Dude you talk out of both sides of your mouth. I had dogs taken away for no reason except for the breed they were perceived to be.
    Everything you are writing is 'I think' from what I can tell aimed at you OWN neighborhood, if that the case please change the op. this is an international forum, different cultures etc. folk view these things differently depending on where you come from or even live.

I still say if a dog is causing trouble then yes deal with it, but if its minding its own business the leave it be...if it looks like it could be a potential threat report it to wherever. personally im very far from being a bleeding heart but disagree on folk should be given carte blanche on wether an animal should live or die just because its there? think of the implications or screnarios here. some thieving f*****r tries to steal my dog...gets it off the chain, then gets nervous because the dog is not coming quietly..so the guy lets go and my dog runs down the road.....you come walking around the corner and shoot it on sight? how do you think im gonna react? thats just one scenario.......people with a grudge against you etc etc etc, disgruntled neighbours etc etc etc...jealous people etc etc etc.....militant BSL types etc etc etc,. what you are suggesting is way off the mark, you havent thought about it clearly as far as I can see. you have a concept based on YOUR experience in YOUR neighborhood. USA and the rest of the world is a big place and diversity is what makes it interesting.:)
    There is a massive distinction between

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

right on reverand bustah.......:D

17. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Well said BustaH

18. blanch

blanch Big Dog

i wouldnt say just kill them i'd say if their chipped take them back to the owner with a big arse fine,and if not give them a week (maybe 2) for their owners to come and collect them (again a sizeable fine plus expenses if they do) if not it get pts

19. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

as some one who has unfortuneatly lost an animal in the past.....and been lucky enough to find him again after a period of almost 2 years.......i can honestly say that i appreciate the view point of those posters who transpose a little of their humanity on to animals, and not instantly reach for their Ak to start blasting away lifes they neither undertstand , or care about.........as previously mentioned, their can be a whole host of reasons why the animal is loose ,.....their is a thread on here where some one had a dog stolen off their yard.....what if that was your dog..........and it was stolen at a young age......treated like crap by morans, exactly the kind of people who are responsible for not taking care of their animals.......and it ended up on the streets.........or in a back yard......stolen.....treated like crap........then blasted away by some one who doesnt care...............i would only take out a stray if it dared threaten my dominance over it, on my own property......if it didnt move like shit off a shovel the same way it came in .....or it did not submit to me to take it in, to check if it had a collar with an adress on it............then yeah , i would go treat it in kind ...and do what needs to be done , regardless....
    but i would hope most people regardless of what they may say.....would use their common sense.......and not react emotionally, or like a preprogramed terminator...
    this policy of just kill em ,...no questions asked, is exactly the policy of a lot of organisations whch deal with bull terriers accused of being bred or trained to fight .....i remember seeing a program on a yard full of dogs selzed and destroyed for no other reason than the animals were on large chains ,.....the animals suffered no injuries from the chains,the animals jumped around despite the chains.......yet the chains were deemed to be used to build the necks of the animals....their fore it must be used for fighting.....the animals posed no risk to humans ....showed friendlyness with a wagging tail when lead to their deaths.....because people dont care about the whys and the wherefores,.....this shows me a lack of empathy ...a selfish nature.....and i cannot consider my self a SPORT and share these values........because i consider my self nothing but a SPORT with any dog i may have owned .........some of the best dogs ever bred have been destroyed due to this policy and view , ....and i refuse to support it.

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

save the strays, kill the people.