1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Keystone Kennels Holland

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Deniz, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copper

Copper Pup

:D even many directions!! Still havent found where you are looking fore, come to holland in June i will give you a Dawg for free "promise"!!!

And the sun is shining!
    Greetz Rudi the Dawg :D

2. nobody

nobody Banned

Wel after some looking in to things i would have to decline this offer.
    The reasons why are pretty simple.

First you were a dogo breeder or maybe you stil are, now you have so called apbt.
    That dog called patrick is out of that little thunder, so that's why you also would know why the ped is a fake 1.
    That other dog schatje is from that dynamite pitbulls and is also a no paperd dog and the breeder claiming it to be patrick's bred then also breeds those unpaperd untouched dogs for commercial endings to his show petbull and asking 650 for them :rolleyes:.
    No i do not deal with people who forge papers and breed untouched dogs.
    I am also under the believe you are by far the white fang of the past, maybe you were their yardboy but not white fang or else you would have had some better stock.
    :dramacorn:

3. Copper

Copper Pup

Buddy you don't know shit!
    Untouched and a yardboy to funny :D

Have a good life, who knows maybe one day one of your working Bull-Dogs bump's into a untouched Dawg with a fals pedigree!

The offer still stands but its on you!

4. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Only thing i cant understand is..
    I kno in your country there were some great dogmen.
    But what active dogmen is so active on a board?
    i mean when you got shit to lose specialy in that country.. the risk just aint worth it init?

(no bashing here) But you even got the city were you live displayd)
    I remember about 9 years ago.. true a damn staff forum i put sertain pieces togetter and end up finding out alot of stuff.

5. Copper

Copper Pup

Elmo, get your piont and thanks for the warning. But i've got nothing to hide!

I'm just a former yardboy :D breeding Presa Canarios!

6. nobody

nobody Banned

@ Copper, do not think so thought i already told you i ain't in to anything and real smart al the things you type :D
    and again i say no to that dog and gave you my reasons, i wil not waste my time and money.
    If i do get a new dog or 2 it wil be from proven dogs and from kennels who have a good solid production record.

@ Elmo how do you think i know this man's full name i just googled that kennel name then googled his name and came across ad's of him selling dogo's.
    Real smart putting everyting out in the open and then want to talk real bulldogs :rolleyes:.

7. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

well said about the mods they are a joke! They take their little shitty responsibilltys to far, we cant delete posts you ask them to do it and its no but they feel free to delete what they want its bullshit........

8. copper u claim this ped is fake
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [281361] :: NEC'S LITTLE THUNDER

yet u know nothing of thoose dogs .
    to all reading this topic this ped was on peds online for years it is the true ped then someone changed it and said it was fake it came from nowhere the breeder of this dog would of told u the true ped is this.

and the fact is there was no reason to lie on this ped because a few years ago nobody cared about this dog because there was only so few left of the pure bred dogs so he was only a cross.

the pedigree of little thunder is correct yet people tried to say it was fake because they wanted it to be the last line bred dylan dog left to sell pups and stud fees probably.

the dog is out of mickey mouse and she is out of chris and thunderbucks

so the dog is basically around 50% of the thunder blood and around 50% of the purer blood . a nice bred dog in truth but like i said nobody really thought about him when the pure ones were concerned because there was only a few left of them . other people made a drama about him but its no big deal.

anyone with a brain can see that dogs real ped anyway look for pics of some of the close kin to him you will see his ped is right .

but for people like u copper to come on here and talk of what u know nothing about is a joke . it shows your ignorance . also like someone else mentioned if u were a real dogman u would not have the area u live on the board anyone with common sense would tell u that.

like i said there was absolutly no reason what so ever for the breeder to lie about that dog. or keystone who bred mickey mouse ect .

the dog is just a nice 50 50 cross .

u can save yourself looking like a tool if u only talk about things u actully know about .

no need to reply

thanks

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

we moderate the way we do to keep the f*cking drama to a minimum as well as to save the folks who aint smart enough to realize they talk to loosely. talk shit, take a vacation. KingFisher is gone for 7 days, anyone else?

10. nobody

nobody Banned

@ hellraiser, not only copper say's it here, also a guy in the netherlands with the name gamedog inc.
    you may know more about him, i do not known them just got that bloody story in the mail.

@ Lee D, as you may noticed there is a lot of drama surrounding these dutch and there dogs but i do believe as long as we keep it to a minimum the truth can be said out in the open.
    This is just another guy who has mixed dogs and try to come across like they are the real deal.
    At least some wil always know better :dramacorn:

11. gar

gar Banned

so who has this dog little thunder is he open to stud

12. Copper

Copper Pup

@ Hellraiser, yeah it is not correct! I've seen this ped version before!
    @ Gar, not open for stud!

Greetzz

13. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Read Our Rules Here!

1. Attacks on moderators will not be tolerated, and may result in an immediate permanent ban. Moderators sometimes have to make difficult judgment calls, but remember we *are* human (well at least most of us are!) Hopefully we'll make decisions that are considered "correct" by the majority of the community. Do not post complaints, criticisms, or moderation questions on the forum. These posts will be deleted and no explanation will be given. If you have a concern about a particular moderator, send a private message to an Administrator. And if you have constructive suggestions on improvements that can be made to the forum or its moderation, please post them in the Suggestions area.

Pit Bull Community - Rules & Regulations

14. so why dont u ask the breeder the true ped then instead of talking trash the real ped been up years only a few years ago someone came out of the blue with the bullshit saying the ped was wrong and deborahs ped was wrong ect .

its probably someone who doesnt know shit about thoose dogs at all usually is .

so lets see u proove the ped is wrong .

also the ped of the truth about mickey mouse was put up a couple of years ago with a photo of her showing her litter ect . why would keystone lie when he could care less about thoose crosses ? makes no sense at all .

and to nobody yes someone started this shit a few years ago it was just random bullshit from what i remember . but u know the expression u throw enuff shit some sticks .

15. also to copper u said in another post u never met keystone so why would u assume that u know the true peds when u obivously have very limited knowledge of thoose dogs ?

u know the saying assume makes an ass out of u and me .

from what i remember aswell this bullshit was started by a shit stirrer also who didnt know too much about them dogs .

would love to see someone post the email story would be interesting to read maybe keystone himself can clear it up .think he visits this board

16. nobody

nobody Banned

Copper you need to stop talking and stop giving credits to the breeder of you bitch, that dude is a joke putting up other peoples dogs for sale but when it comes to the point they can never go back to him if anything doesn't ad up because he doesn't give a f*** not his dogs, his own words
    Schatje is no patrick's dog and now you breed her to you other dog and claiming it to be your first breeding in 18 years.
    You are a bloody amateur with no paperd dogs that has not proven their worth to breed too.
    What a joke you al are no wonder the nation is beeing over runned by so called pitbulls with breeders of the likes of you

17. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

@ copper.. so that means this aint the white fang from back in the days?
    @ nobody.. White fang and dogo makes kinda sence tho

18. nobody

nobody Banned

Elmo you are a quick 1 LMAO.
    Al i can say about that bitch is she ain't no patricks dog i can tell you that.
    There is a certain group in the netherlands that is more concern in getting a rep as so called experts as in breeding sound dogs :rolleyes:

19. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

:Insanity:

Good thread by the way, very intresting....

20. Copper

Copper Pup

Nobody, thx a bunch for the insults buddy, make's it all very clear who you really are, "A Nobody!!
    One thing about the pedigree, I know and thats what is most important!

Hellraiser, if you are in my hood stop by I will show you and all will be cristal clear!

My "Dawgs" are me!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.