1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Keystone Kennels Holland

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Deniz, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

So people who don't give key any credit must be on limeys' side? Don't get me wrong, but we aren't all the followers like you.. I'm on nobodys side kid, but if you are feel free to push yourself further up that butthole. You obviously got mad, as we all can see, which lets me believe you own dogs of off him. If you're so confident about your dogs, than why do you feel attacked?

2. gar

gar Banned

hi dutchman , i dont feel attacked , just wanted to know who you were talking about key or xibalba, anyway limey knows what he seen at keys and not only him, troulbe is dogmen are hard to talk up another mans yard , when they want to sell waht they got , and limey is no different .but the uk boys can tell you what a sportsman limey is lol cant even pay when he loses , and he lost a lot with good dogs and wqin with newbies , real sportsman.

3. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

i heard this part alot from some friends in UK, but alot of people again say that it were rumours, but limey for sure isn't welcome in some circle's in UK....

4. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ZM1pKmM_Q&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ZM1pKmM_Q&feature=related[/ame]

5. Copper

Copper Pup

Next!!!
    Talking bull about anybody is not done but happens on a lot of forums wich are called real-deal forums but in fact are just a nother fansite of a so called top-breeder.

Call themselves Dog-Man :eek: what a joke!

Noop never ever did meet Key in person. Did meet Big D about 25 years ago for the first time and still respect him.

About the pedigree shown in this topic, it is not correct and it is known to the ones that need to know isnt that the most important point.
    But to see that some folks calling others liars makes me sick :mad:

:dogstare:

6. gar

gar Banned

cooper you need to be more specific about what you say , and who you think is right or wrong , if hearing people calling each others liars makes you feel sick, thenyou should care about the truth of what is being said , as maybe you been lied to and you dont even know it.you say you have respect for big d , good for you ,but do you believe all that comes out of his mouth ? Well maybe you should have met key also so you can judge who tells more truth than lies.

7. Copper

Copper Pup

Gar,
    If somebody talks BS it's there mouth that opens right?
    I know about what we have and thats what matters to me, all the so called "talk" does not intrest me except when it concerns Bull-Dawgs I know a long time and thats why I sayed "The ones who need to know ..........know!

Let's talk Dawg, "BULL-DAWG" much more funn!

Greetz Coppper,
    White Fang Combine Holland.

8. nobody

nobody Banned

what's wrong with the dutch and al that drama ?
    do find it funny it al comes back to the same group of people and the same apbt club :rolleyes:

@ Copper those who need to know, please do not make me laugh to loud.
    As long there are people who are dishonest in life you wil have those who wil say it out loud on the net and if it the truth or not it is stil out there.

btw it's bulldogs not bulldawgs :D

9. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

For me doesn't matter who or what, again to much drama, i just know both of them,
    had there times and ain't doing shit right now... case closed, isn't it?

But i can see the media hype around limey (big d) becoming bigger and bigger...
    And to much talk...... that just sick me :(
    I think key does do it alot better for not talking that much like Big D does... better for stay underground...

10. Copper

Copper Pup

I've got a feeling you are dutch too?

About the laughin part, one thing okay I know what I need to know about others I don't give a rats ass.

Dogs?? A APBT isnt a dog, a dog that's an animal they walk a few times a day to piss and take a shit.
    If you are from the Low-Lands we will meet one day!
    Regards Copper.

11. nobody

nobody Banned

wel i am proud to say i am no dutch man.
    The apbt isn't a dog LMAO
    That's a new 1 to me but then again you should know better judging from your site and those pretty untouched red dogs you have

12. Copper

Copper Pup

Untouched?? Tell me what do you mean by that??
    I know it's oftopic but i like to know!
    In a reation to this topic i had a call and they told me you are into Irish Staff's!?

Proud to be not Dutch :D
    Regards Rudi.

13. nobody

nobody Banned

wel if i need to eplain to you what i have written then there is no need for a future discussion with you about these dogs or dawgz as you like to call them.

Wow you had a call and i am in to irish staff's ?
    First of there is no such thing as an irish staff, second i ain't in to anything.
    Should i be impressed that you had a call mr rudi su nak.
    Nope i do not think so, get many calls a day from people means nothing !
    You just keep hanging around those peeps and you wil do just fine mate with your dawgz :D
    I wil just keep hanging around those who have real working bulldogs and do not need to use hood slang to sound rough.

14. jonnim

jonnim Big Dog

LOL !!! :coffee:

15. Copper

Copper Pup

Goodluck in hanging around Mr Nobody!

:cool: regards rough Rudi :D

16. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

ehmm not to bust anyone in the face, but a apbt is a dog in kinda animal,
    i think you can call them terriers or bulldogs, but dawgz... wel i dont know about that,
    is that a proper english word? just wondering, it's hood slang? :confused:

17. nobody

nobody Banned

Oh i wil and have different cords going many directions :D

18. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

For me a dog is a dog, nothing more nothing less... some are from a working breed, some only like to be pretty...

According to the urban dictionary the explanation of a dawg is as follows:

1. dawg
    1. Slang for "my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background"

2. Word to be used in place of a name, or other personal noun or pronoun to be used in place of a name.

3. Another meaningless piece of that hideous massacre of the English language they call ebonics.
    -Wuddup dawg?
    How are you doing my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background?
    -Wuddup dawg? Wuddup antwoineeshaye?

4. Of African Origination. Black peoples Version of dude
    Dawg is a term to identify someone you would usually hang out with. Same for homie, homeboy, and homes/holmes.
    The term Dawg was started in Mexican American communities, but most of the urban terms like dawg, homie, homeboy, etc. are usually givin credit for to the black/African-American community.
    The term dawg was originally and most commonly used in Spanish, wich is Perro. But the Mexican Americans later started using it in English, dawg.

Sorry to go a little off topic by this...

19. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Nahh it's nice... i forgot what that word was...
    probaly he calls them dawgz because he see his dogs as his homies?

20. nobody

nobody Banned

Massacre of the languange LOL, it's right there :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.