1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kentucky member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dwd58, Oct 3, 2006.

1. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Introduction

I am new to the site.... hunted hounds for 40 years.... got into pits to use as catchdogs . great site!! I was going to introduce myself in the intro section, but this section is the only one I could post on. thanks ... looking forward to being a member!

DW

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Re: Introduction

Welcome, and to be able to post in other sections,you need to activate your account ;)

To do this, simply log into the email address which you used to register on the site. Check your inbox for a message from the site, open it, click the link, and your done. If its not in your inbox, check your spam folder. Adjust settings to allow mail from the site to your inbox.

Best of luck, and thanks for the intro.

3. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Hey ...you guys got a great site. I am from the mountains of KY. been hunting hounds for 40 years, but just finding out what a great breed the pit is and how prey driven they are. I have a nice little female that is 9 monthes old. She went wild on the first boar she saw, and she is almost a pro now with 4 hawgs to her credit. Last one was a 360lbs. Looking forward to finding out more about the breed on this site. You can tell by trolling through that you guys got your stuff together.
    Thanks Again
    D.W.

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

welcome to the site

5. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome to the site.

6. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

Welcome, get lots of good i nfo rmation on this site. Glad to have you aboard.

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

8. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

welcome to the group

thedude04 likes this.
  9. Welcome to the forum. You will love your time here.

10. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

welcome hope u find everything your looking for on this site im sure u well a lot of great people and a lot of good info if u need any thing feel free to pm me