1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kennels??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by All about Pits, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

HEHE thanks ya Jbark

2. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

lol im not a lazy ass and I love going to shows we need to hurry up and have one here in Detroit

3. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

tell me this certain key word plez

4. KBK

KBK Big Dog

I'm with Ben on this, its crazy to put up peoples info, do a bit of homework and you should be able to come up with a few websites, if they want there info out there thats fine with me, I personally wouldnt post it for them

5. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

If you are interested in game breds I can point you to a few with really great dogs, that are active in ADBA confo shows...just PM me or email me.

6. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

GOOGLE chinaman/eli/stp buck/sandman/jeep you get the point they will give you websites and peds if you want that. But about real good dogs people are not going to give them off in public for newbs not saying you are.

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

^^^^^WTF briar I found your site and all I see is bullies 96 pound females and shit
    but they are $1750 that includes shipping though

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Show season is over in Mi. . There was a show in Detroit this year and every other. Shows held close to Detroit also ...Hell almost all shows are on the east side of the state. ;)

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Just like most am bully breeders. Ben is right hands down. Aint a puppy in the world worth that price let alone a Bully pup.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the way i look at it BG if don't put in the time & effort. to be fully committed to getting what you want & meeting the folks who have what you want. you end up in the same situation getting taken for a ride. but hey what do i know my dogs were free or next to nothing or gifts from friends. so that 17OO dollar pup must be one hell of a bulldog lol.

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

You've got to understand the reason no one's giving out kennel names anymore.If I had a website right now I'd be shutting it down,I think it's a great way to get into BIG trouble.But anyone that wants to be found can be found through Google,like the video says I just Google myself,LOL:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUy60AGnpfE

12. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

Say what? I dont have any 96 lb females..WTF are you talking about? My biggest girl is 72. Anyways, if you had READ the caption above the pups, those are a friend of mines, I was simply advertising for him. But guess you either cant or didnt read that. Please show me this 96 lbs female that I have...cause I just looked out back and sure dont see one.

13. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

and its no news that I dont breed game dogs or game bred dogs...you can call mine what you want, bet your ass no one will ever bust ME accusing ME of dog fighting!

14. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

If I was all about the $$$..I would not JUST now be having another few breedings planned...my first in over 2 years.....but yep..Im a $$ hungry bully breeder..try again. Not here.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"WTF are you talking about? My biggest girl is 72" priceless :D

16. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

hahahahahahahahah

i had to listen to the whole video

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.